In MoP will profession/class specific mounts count towards your overall mounts?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. In MoP will profession/class specific mounts count towards your overall mounts?

User Info: XXHornDogXX

XXHornDogXX
4 years ago#1
So in MoP will profession, class, and arena specific mounts count towards your overall mount progress? For example, i am debating whether or not to level up Tailoring on an alt so it can learn the carpet mounts, then i plan to get rid of Tailoring for a better profession. But will having the Tailor mounts on an alt count towards the mount achievement on a different character? This question also applies to the other types of restricted non account bound mounts.
no Sig master race

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
4 years ago#2
Achievements are also account-wide, so yes, they will.

...Unless there's some technical reason why they wouldn't.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Toi1etDuck

Toi1etDuck
4 years ago#3
Yes they count toward achievements, but the requirements to USE the mount still applies.
Intel Core i5 2500K || 4GB DDR3 RAM || 2x AMD Radeon 6770
TOR: Level 50 Sith Juggernaut (Lord Calypho EU)

User Info: ShadowEdgeX

ShadowEdgeX
4 years ago#4
So, will my Paladin charger show up on my mount list when I'm on my Mage, and just be unusable, or will it not show up at all?
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel

User Info: Krozard

Krozard
4 years ago#5
If I had to guess, I'd assume it' works how profession mounts work if you learn them and then forget the profession; they're there but unusable.
this space intentionally left blank

User Info: XXHornDogXX

XXHornDogXX
4 years ago#6
Thats great then. All i care about is the number of mounts i have for the achievement. Going to level Tailoring up now for the carpets. Also, say i learn the Tailor mounts on this character, will i be able to use the Tailor mounts on other alts that have Tailoring and meet the requirements?
no Sig master race
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. In MoP will profession/class specific mounts count towards your overall mounts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived