This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In MoP will profession/class specific mounts count towards your overall mounts?

#1XXHornDogXXPosted 7/10/2012 10:01:26 AM
So in MoP will profession, class, and arena specific mounts count towards your overall mount progress? For example, i am debating whether or not to level up Tailoring on an alt so it can learn the carpet mounts, then i plan to get rid of Tailoring for a better profession. But will having the Tailor mounts on an alt count towards the mount achievement on a different character? This question also applies to the other types of restricted non account bound mounts.
---
no Sig master race
#2angrywalrus13Posted 7/10/2012 10:04:39 AM
Achievements are also account-wide, so yes, they will.

...Unless there's some technical reason why they wouldn't.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3Toi1etDuckPosted 7/10/2012 10:45:52 AM
Yes they count toward achievements, but the requirements to USE the mount still applies.
---
Intel Core i5 2500K || 4GB DDR3 RAM || 2x AMD Radeon 6770
TOR: Level 50 Sith Juggernaut (Lord Calypho EU)
#4ShadowEdgeXPosted 7/10/2012 11:48:05 AM
So, will my Paladin charger show up on my mount list when I'm on my Mage, and just be unusable, or will it not show up at all?
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
#5KrozardPosted 7/10/2012 11:49:25 AM
If I had to guess, I'd assume it' works how profession mounts work if you learn them and then forget the profession; they're there but unusable.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#6XXHornDogXX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2012 1:43:23 PM
Thats great then. All i care about is the number of mounts i have for the achievement. Going to level Tailoring up now for the carpets. Also, say i learn the Tailor mounts on this character, will i be able to use the Tailor mounts on other alts that have Tailoring and meet the requirements?
---
no Sig master race