This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need some damn sweet transmog daggers for my Rogue.

#1WantedShadowsPosted 7/18/2012 7:54:48 PM
Suggestions?
---
Darkness will consume you.
#2Jordo_dPosted 7/18/2012 9:46:39 PM
theres a mini ninja katana dagger i use for mine....with the black bloodfang set

also the corehound tooth out of Molten Core

and the Time Slicer from "save thrall dungeon" in BC...can't remember the name i haven't ran it in forever
---
"So hoping the final release of GW2 will improve these textures for the grass."
- Xeeh Bitz, Guild Wars 2
#3Kcaz64Posted 7/18/2012 9:49:50 PM
I wish you could transmog legendaries.

I have so many daggers that look cooler than the legendaries but I'm stuck with their ugly graphic!

A favorite of mine are the daggers that look like swords from the ZA/ZG 5 mans.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
#4RapaPoachPosted 7/18/2012 9:59:53 PM(edited)
Jordo_d posted...
also the corehound tooth out of Molten Corer

Came in to say this.

And also the dagger from the last boss in KZ.
#5Jordo_dPosted 7/18/2012 10:11:20 PM
RapaPoach posted...
Jordo_d posted...
also the corehound tooth out of Molten Corer

Came in to say this..

lol yeah...i killed someone in open world pvp once....then he logged on his horde chr to wisp me and said he was too busy in awe at my daggers to fight back

XD
---
#6Dark Dragon LancunPosted 7/19/2012 4:48:24 AM
The Night Blade/ Dusk Blade/ Twilight Blade. Discussion over.

The only drawback to them is that you have to find them in Junkboxes you pickpocket.

There is no other dagger that screams rogue more than these. Their black/red natural (enchant-overriding) aura makes them match so many rogue tiers.
---
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
Soul Silver FC: 1935 2931 5977 Sol Battle Guild Record: 4-1
#7UnboundAbyssPosted 7/19/2012 5:08:40 AM
Dark Dragon Lancun posted...

The only drawback to them is that you have to find them in Junkboxes you pickpocket.

There is no other dagger that screams rogue more than these. Their black/red natural (enchant-overriding) aura makes them match so many rogue tiers.

this. go with the red bloodfang set and garunteed you will look BA. simply the best daggers to date.
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#8DamorahTalsetPosted 7/19/2012 5:39:48 AM
What about that dagger that drops off Algalon?
---
ZA WARUDO!
#9Jordo_dPosted 7/19/2012 5:41:06 AM(edited)
UnboundAbyss posted...
Dark Dragon Lancun posted...

this. go with the red bloodfang set and garunteed you will look like every other rogue out there. simply the best daggers to date.

fix'd

not because i hate that tier...it is sweet....but because every!!! rogue is using it...even i am...only black...ninja style!
---
#10CynghaneddPosted 7/19/2012 8:51:44 AM
Electrified Dagger, unless you're some kind of imbecile and rolled Horde
---
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.