This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how come no one uses the wind drakes?

#1dark_slayer15Posted 8/23/2012 10:56:19 AM
Since no one uses them you'd think some hipster would decide to ride one to be a special snowflake.

But you never see any
---
How about a Carrier with Giant Broodlords as interceptors that shoot out banelings that explode into broodlings that shoot out Carriers? - darkaznkrnangel
#2menalaos1971Posted 8/23/2012 11:03:14 AM
Too big. Too ugly. For me at least, I like a nice, compact mount that doesn't eat up too much real estate on my screen. Cenarion War Hippogryph is my perferred mount.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#3angrywalrus13Posted 8/23/2012 11:18:52 AM
I use the Drake of the North Wind when I'm in Uldum (woo GoGoMount), but that's about it. They are kind of blah.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4moses_bannedPosted 8/23/2012 11:20:56 AM
I use mounts that I can use in both flying and non-flying zones. No point wasting a keybind.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#5Kcaz64Posted 8/23/2012 11:30:22 AM
moses_banned posted...
I use mounts that I can use in both flying and non-flying zones. No point wasting a keybind.

Yeah... Master race people use an addon, bro.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kil'jaeden/Bearsmith/advanced - Best Paladin in the world.
#6DarkonPosted 8/23/2012 11:32:16 AM
The most common one is a puke yellow color. Two of them are rare boss drops which not as many people do anymore. The last one being a meta mount for T11 raids, and if you got that one, you likely have a better looking mount from some other raid (ie Firehawk).
---
Winning is overrated.
#7chinezekid1Posted 8/23/2012 11:36:30 AM
Kcaz64 posted...
moses_banned posted...

Super-master race use a macro.
---
-toxic
#8angrywalrus13Posted 8/23/2012 11:40:56 AM(edited)
chinezekid1 posted...
Kcaz64 posted...
moses_banned posted...

Super-master race use a macro.

I did, but having different mount rotations per zone is just too good.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9DawnshadowPosted 8/23/2012 12:03:32 PM
I don't like drakes at all.

DK uses a Horseman's mount in flying zones and his Deathcharger in non-flying zones (until he gets Invincible or a flying deathcharger, although I might have him ride the black JC mount in Mists), paladin uses engineering mounts, tailor rides his carpet, shaman (Wildhammer) rides a gryphon on purpose, druid turns into a bird, worgen rogue who is leveling very slowly via PvP rides an honor horse (bought before they added the Gilnean horses) and my other alts ride gryphons or wind riders or their racial ground mount because they don't have a particular mount.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#10PirwzwhomperPosted 8/23/2012 12:04:52 PM
drake mounts are so four years ago
---
(^_^) <-- the Prophet Mohammad // APM is SC2's GearScore
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/Pirwzwhomper/C-Hheh.jpg