This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Unsure what I'm going to do when servers go live. Any suggestions?

#1JohnnyShred612Posted 8/28/2012 2:11:56 PM(edited)
I've got an 85 Paladin I could play. Never got into the SUPER hardcore stuff with him, but did enough to get pretty geared up and beat LFR Deathwing routinely (as a leader of the pack, not a scrub getting carried) as well some "normal" raiding.

An 81 Warlock I could play, sitting in Hyjal.

Or I could always just start up a new guy and experience the whole system as it works gradually.

Essentially, I bought Guild Wars 2 and am loving it, and I also love Diablo 3. That's two games with no subscription fee. However, I've played WoW for long enough that I feel like I owe every expansion a chance to earn my sub for another month or two, so I want to give 5.0.4 and Mists a shot.

What would be the best way to experience this 5.0.4 stuff?
---
Diablo 3 BattleTag: Forte#1777
#2Right_Chus_1Posted 8/28/2012 2:12:19 PM
Just jump right in and shred it up, dude.
#3tuffguy34Posted 8/28/2012 2:12:32 PM
It's probably not worth subbing for 5.0 since all the classes are going to be awkward until 5.1 and you'd be missing one of the weakest prepatch events to date. If you're on a really high pop server you *might* could gear up quick enough to get into a DS pug and clear but, I wouldn't hold my breath there.
---
|WoT|
http://eve-kill.net/sig.php/563518/default/signature.jpg
#4aPimp_named_leEPosted 8/28/2012 2:13:11 PM
play the lock, i hear its beast now. affliction spec i think
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#5VanillaXpCPosted 8/28/2012 2:19:56 PM
Log into each character first because the achievement and account sharing won't have correct information unless you do so.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#6lightdarkzPosted 8/28/2012 2:22:47 PM
It's probably not worth subbing for 5.0 since all the classes are going to be awkward until 5.1 and you'd be missing one of the weakest prepatch events to date. If you're on a really high pop server you *might* could gear up quick enough to get into a DS pug and clear but, I wouldn't hold my breath there.

Yeah, that pre-patch event was awful.

Wait, you mean the one that hasn't released yet?
---
Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to shoot them.
GT - Rakyero
#7tuffguy34Posted 8/28/2012 2:41:45 PM
lightdarkz posted...

I'm merely parroting what everyone else is saying.
---
|WoT|
http://eve-kill.net/sig.php/563518/default/signature.jpg
#8scarecrowsPosted 8/28/2012 2:44:31 PM
tuffguy34 posted...
lightdarkz posted...

I'm merely parroting what everyone else is saying.

Yes, everyone else that hasn't even seen it...
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's