This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shadow Priest Talent Questions.

#1TheLoneGunmenPosted 9/1/2012 8:26:20 AM
From Darkness to Light vs. Mindbender vs. Power Word: Solace?

Twist of Fate vs. Power Infusion vs. Divine Insight?

How did you go on these. I took Mindbender and Divine Insight. My DPS is a little lower than I would like but I never drop below 80k mana.
---
In their own unique way, the three gunmen were patriots, fighting the good fight.
#2mrhighlife83Posted 9/1/2012 8:47:32 AM
For the first group, I've tried all 3 and prefer FDCL in terms of playstyle and Icy Veins says that they believe it's the best choice for damage as well. I've only tried Divine Insight from the second group and it's okay, but I do want to give Power Infusion a try. Icy Veins doesn't really have any firm answer on what they think is best, so just give each a shot and see which you like best.
#3menalaos1971Posted 9/1/2012 8:50:46 AM
I'm using Mindbender and Twist of Fate. My damage is pretty beastly.
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#4Demon SlicerPosted 9/1/2012 9:21:31 AM(edited)
FDCL+ToF

If you have the legendary staff Mindbender+ToF.

Edit: If by chance you're using FL gear and you have the T12 2pc bonus, go with Mindbender since the bonus will give you 100% Mindbender uptime.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#5TheLoneGunmen(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 9:41:22 AM
So Twist of Fate works well? I kind of liked the MB procs from DI for the orb generation. Twist of Fate outweighs it though?
---
In their own unique way, the three gunmen were patriots, fighting the good fight.
#6Demon SlicerPosted 9/1/2012 9:43:23 AM
TheLoneGunmen posted...
So Twist of Fate works well? I kind of liked the MB procs from DI for the orb generation. Twist of Fate outweighs it though?

On the majority of fights, yes. The only time DI would be better is on very heavy moving fights. Anything with adds, ToF is even better. But even on a single target stand still fight like Ultraxion, ToF gives more DPS than DI.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"