This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Alliance are the Republicans of WoW

#1Groudon_is_GoldPosted 9/4/2012 4:29:14 AM
Self entitled, not wanting to adapt their ways for the other races of the world. Primarily white. Ruled by men (don't fool yourself wih Tyrande, she's second to Malfurion). Most races justify actions thru their belief in "the Light".

The Horde are similar to Democrats. Sure, they have heir own group of douchebags, but they're more diverse as a whole and strive to find an equal place in the world for themselves. Work hard to earn a place in the world. Don't discriminate biased on gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.

Just an observation.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#2Nomadic ViewPosted 9/4/2012 4:33:44 AM
Sexual orientation?

You have an example of that statement?
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#3ElaeusPosted 9/4/2012 4:50:31 AM
I more like associate the Alliance with the kid next door. Cute on the exterior but noisy, loud and spoiled.

On the other hand, Horde is like the college young man in 9b. A jerk, muscular and gruff on the exterior but I be damned if I don't want a piece of that in me. <.<

femaleobservation.com
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#4game freakozoidPosted 9/4/2012 4:59:52 AM
Your example was nice but curious of which horde piece you want in you.
#5ElaeusPosted 9/4/2012 5:02:55 AM
game freakozoid posted...
Your example was nice but curious of which horde piece you want in you.

Troll
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6SoaD0031Posted 9/4/2012 5:15:49 AM
absolutely they are
---
PSN: SoaD_009
#7HakPosted 9/4/2012 5:34:46 AM
Explains why most MMOs only have 2 sides - don't want to fry the minds of a large cross-section of their market by allowing people 3 different choices.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8LoneBladeSharpPosted 9/4/2012 5:36:33 AM
Nomadic View posted...
Sexual orientation?

You have an example of that statement?

How has no-one said Blood Elf males?

Gamefaqs, I am dissapoint
---
"It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames" - Harry Hill
#9slingshot1shotPosted 9/4/2012 5:45:27 AM
Ugh...trying to infuse American politics into some kind of WoW humor .... ugh
#10Coop14Posted 9/4/2012 5:46:42 AM
Elaeus posted...
I more like associate the Alliance with the kid next door. Cute on the exterior but noisy, loud and spoiled.

On the other hand, Horde is like the college young man in 9b. A jerk, muscular and gruff on the exterior but I be damned if I don't want a piece of that in me. <.<

femaleobservation.com

I love you, best post EVERRRRRRRR
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5