This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i forget, how much is the cost to fly in pandaria?

#11steveoSEK(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 5:19:24 PM
yeah cata gave you roughly 6k from just questing.

i let my funds dwindle to 3700 recently and have been too lazy to recoup the losses, so i'll just wait.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/1t0njr.jpg http://gurn.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/eek-a-mouse.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/2zo90xw.jpg
#12Viper114Posted 9/7/2012 5:32:06 PM
Man, 2500G is quite pricey, but then again, it costs 4000G to get to 310% speed. Should be fine to get though just from questing, since a lot of quests give 20G+ each
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#13angrywalrus13Posted 9/7/2012 5:50:21 PM
NtheRiddle posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Pretend it's a proto-drake.

So I should kill it before it grows up and looks ugly?

Yes. Proto-drakes are nasty.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#14chesskntPosted 9/7/2012 6:00:20 PM
You dont have to fly a cloud serpent in Pandaria right? If we have to rep grind to fly....
#15angrywalrus13Posted 9/7/2012 6:14:38 PM(edited)
chessknt posted...
You dont have to fly a cloud serpent in Pandaria right? If we have to rep grind to fly....

Nope. You wouldn't even be able to get to where the Cloud Serpent dailies are.

Also, it's kind of funny how people get paranoid over stuff like this. They tend to say "well, knowing Blizzard..." when there's little-to-no precedent. Quite pessimistic!
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#16VanillaXpCPosted 9/7/2012 6:19:55 PM
Quote:chessknt posted...

Also, it's kind of funny how people get paranoid over stuff like this. They tend to say "well, knowing Blizzard..." when there's little-to-no precedent. Quite pessimistic!

@angrywalrus13

3 expansions of them of them adding costs to fly (even when they scoffed at "old world flying" then adding a cost to it) lets face it, they are out of ideas for currency sinks and they add it to anything they can.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#17LinkofHyrule991Posted 9/7/2012 6:26:34 PM
VanillaXpC posted...

@angrywalrus13

3 expansions of them of them adding costs to fly (even when they scoffed at "old world flying" then adding a cost to it) lets face it, they are out of ideas for currency sinks and they add it to anything they can.

goldsinks for flying are the norm
There's no precedent for having to rep grind for a specific mount to be able to fly in an area
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#18VanillaXpCPosted 9/7/2012 6:34:48 PM
Quote:VanillaXpC posted...

@angrywalrus13

goldsinks for flying are the norm
There's no precedent for having to rep grind for a specific mount to be able to fly in an area

@LinkofHyrule991

Neither was buying valor gear from rep only required vendors. That's in MoP. Shocking, right?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#19angrywalrus13Posted 9/7/2012 7:31:56 PM

I was looking for a good example. Thanks, dude!
---
Thomx
like tommicks