This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do I do with my farm?

#1count_hamsteinPosted 9/28/2012 10:20:59 AM
Ok... I grew some Scallions. Now what. They're just chilling in my inventory.
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
#2vahndragonwingPosted 9/28/2012 10:21:44 AM
Give em to that lady for the questy thing!
---
"Is Metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from Final Fantasy 8?"
#3angrywalrus13Posted 9/28/2012 10:25:20 AM
Can't do much until 90. You can grow whatever you like for cooking purposes until then, though.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4count_hamstein(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 10:28:33 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...
Can't do much until 90. You can grow whatever you like for cooking purposes until then, though.

Ok. But that's it?

At lvl 90 what changes?
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
#5angrywalrus13Posted 9/28/2012 10:30:53 AM(edited)
count_hamstein posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...

Ok. But that's it?

At lvl 90 what changes?

You grow things to give gifts to NPCs and build friendship (like rep) with them.
It's also the source of your Tillers rep.

As your Tillers rep grows you can unlock more space on the farm and the ability to plant more things/do more stuff.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6Sephiroth C RyuPosted 9/28/2012 12:13:14 PM
Other then that though, it will presumably be a good way to obtain materials for cooking. Either as one of the guild raid cooks, or for selling on the AH to such cooks.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#7dethdragonPosted 9/28/2012 12:18:36 PM
Kinda off-topic I guess, but does anyone know if the individual NPC reputations will count towards the total exalted red achievements?

I'm leaning towards no, since the rep "levels" have different names (ie. stranger, acquaintance, etc.) but was curious, all the same.
---
We object to the term "urine-soaked hellhole", when you could have said "pee-pee soaked heckhole"
#8DawnshadowPosted 9/28/2012 1:27:19 PM
dethdragon posted...
Kinda off-topic I guess, but does anyone know if the individual NPC reputations will count towards the total exalted red achievements?

I'm leaning towards no, since the rep "levels" have different names (ie. stranger, acquaintance, etc.) but was curious, all the same.

They actually do. They weren't INTENDED to, but the devs couldn't figure out how to make it not count, so they just adjusted the Mists achievements to account for friendship rep. :)
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#9dethdragonPosted 9/28/2012 2:13:13 PM
That's pretty awesome. Thanks for the info. :)
---
We object to the term "urine-soaked hellhole", when you could have said "pee-pee soaked heckhole"
#10n3th719Posted 9/28/2012 2:25:01 PM
There's something that grows the motes of harmony too-can't remember what. If you have a crafting profession you need these for, this could help.
---
Xbox Live GT-
n3th719