This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mote of Harmony...decent place to farm?

#1BearlyWillingPosted 9/30/2012 1:17:22 AM
Long story short...I want to make the 476 epic tank chest that needs 8 spirits. I have 4 and a few motes. Is there a halfway decent place to farm these things?

I assume the dread wastes is a decent area, what with the cleave buff and all...but I'm looking for other opinions here too. :)
#2Dark Dragon LancunPosted 9/30/2012 1:47:43 AM
You can literally farm them once you're exalted with the Tillers. But as far as that goes, any areas that have the "shared mobs" that swarm is the best way to go. Any number of them.
---
I will warn you now, that if asked whether I am recyclable or not...I am, for sure, non-recyclable.
Soul Silver FC: 1935 2931 5977 Sol Battle Guild Record: 4-1
#3BoogyyPosted 9/30/2012 5:33:00 AM
There's two decent spots imo.

One of them is the cave in Kun-Lai Summit with the little ice gremlins that appear off the ground toward the end of the cave (there's 3 spawns of snowpiles that have them)

And Kunzen Village in Vo4W. Level 90 mobs with 59k health that spawn in 4s. The only downside is that there are elites roaming around at the same time which can suck out time if you're not careful.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#4FolstarPosted 9/30/2012 6:28:11 AM
scenarios
---
http://folstar.deviantart.com/
#5no1oblivionfanPosted 9/30/2012 6:32:11 AM
Boogyy posted...
There's two decent spots imo.

One of them is the cave in Kun-Lai Summit with the little ice gremlins that appear off the ground toward the end of the cave (there's 3 spawns of snowpiles that have them)l

3 dropped after killing ten of those things for me.
---
^The PvE Guy^
Steam: An_Orang3e
#6BoogyyPosted 9/30/2012 12:40:32 PM
I've personally had more luck at Kunzen village. Another perk the cave has is having fast spawning snow lily and mining nodes that I'm not familiar with.
---
Flowers are really unbalance