This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mists of Pandaria a joke? What content is there?

#1AC_DragonfirePosted 10/2/2012 11:29:31 PM
They changed the talent trees. ONCE AGAIN. watch out!! Cataclysm wasn't enough to change world of warcraft. I enjoyed Burning Crusade and Wrath the best. those were the glory days of WoW.
#2XtraTPosted 10/2/2012 11:36:39 PM
itt: increasing the critical chance of a spell by 1% is content
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3NofoundationPosted 10/2/2012 11:37:38 PM
Let's see how many actually fall for it
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#4Aposter26Posted 10/2/2012 11:43:31 PM
Isn't it passed your bed time troll? That wasn't even an effort.
#5metraloPosted 10/2/2012 11:44:56 PM
These attempts are getting hilariously bad.
---
Minnesota Vikings 3-1 Minnesota Wild Alaska Aces
#6Aposter26Posted 10/2/2012 11:47:59 PM
Come on son you can do better than that.
#7HellsControllerPosted 10/2/2012 11:48:37 PM
AC_Dragonfire posted...
They changed the talent trees. ONCE AGAIN. watch out!! Cataclysm wasn't enough to change world of warcraft. I enjoyed Burning Crusade and Wrath the best. those were the glory days of WoW.

Dude get with the times.

BC release: Vanilla the best
Wrath release: Vanilla the best, BC sucked. But there was also praise for BC. So vanilla sucked and BC was the best. Both of these are right.
Cata release: Wrath sucked, BC and vanilla best.
MoP release: Wrath, BC and vanilla the best. Cata sucked.

As you can see by the rough chart I've made, we are currently at the bolded part. You lose point for not including vanilla as part of the glory days of WoW. Apply yourself.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#8AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 12:50:51 PM
HellsController posted...
AC_Dragonfire posted...

Dude get with the times.

BC release: Vanilla the best
Wrath release: Vanilla the best, BC sucked. But there was also praise for BC. So vanilla sucked and BC was the best. Both of these are right.
Cata release: Wrath sucked, BC and vanilla best.
MoP release: Wrath, BC and vanilla the best. Cata sucked.

As you can see by the rough chart I've made, we are currently at the bolded part. You lose point for not including vanilla as part of the glory days of WoW. Apply yourself.

Your wisdom is grand. How could I have forgotten. Seriously this is how it goes though. Wrath was better than Cata though by FAR.
#9DawnshadowPosted 10/3/2012 1:25:10 PM
What content is there?

Some really, really good 85-90 quests, rotating dailies, scenarios, Harvest Moon-esque farming minigame, Pokemon-esque pet battle minigame, heroic dungeons, challenge mode speedruns, three raids, world bosses, rare spawns that drop nifty cosmetic items, arenas, two new BGs, a lot of old BGs, farming transmog gear, roleplaying, etc.

...yep, I'm not seeing any content, either. None at all. I'm riding in circles around Dalaran.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#10AC_Dragonfire(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:37:24 AM
Some really, really good 85-90 quests,
Done thousands of quests.

rotating dailies,
These are fun?? lol. sometimes.

scenarios,
I guess. Quests have scenarios.

Harvest Moon-esque farming minigame
probably as good as the new "profession" they had in cataclysm. WATCH OUT.

, Pokemon-esque pet battle minigame,
ok? Can I go play pokemon now?

heroic dungeons, challenge mode speedruns,
no way. I done so many dungeons in cata, wrath and the whole game. They remade some old dungeons? Wooptie do. Reflush old content. GG.

three raids,
Cata had raids at 85 but did I give a **** about em no. Did I care about Wrath raids. Well yeah. heroics were interesting to go through and not repetitive. Summoning players via summoning stone in early wrath WAS AWESOME. I wont forget it. Having a bunch of horde or a lot of alliance guarding the stones.

world bosses,
been there. done that.

rare spawns that drop nifty cosmetic items,
lmao.. cosmetics items. Go do burning crusade and tell me those aren't the best looking armor pieces ever. Warlock season 2 armor? **** yeah. Gimme that all day.

arenas,
went 2k+ and yeah. Grinding rating is fun after hundreds of games.

two new BGs, a lot of old BGs,
new battlegrounds have been pretty useless blizzard has come out with.

farming transmog gear,
Another niche.

roleplaying, etc.

...yep, I'm not seeing any content, either. None at all. I'm riding in circles around Dalaran.