The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are male pandaren monks...

#1LokiHero2Posted 10/3/2012 6:44:56 AM
Kind of derpy looking? I haven't played for a year and I'm considering coming back but I want to play a pandaren monk except I won't play one if they are stupid looking. What do you guys think?
#2Lightning BoltPosted 10/3/2012 6:48:42 AM
Yeah, they're really derpy looking.
And they have a very bouncy, derpy walk as well.

Females are slightly better, but I'm still no huge fan.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3Death DurronPosted 10/3/2012 6:50:39 AM
Must be all the ale they're constantly drinking I think.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#4LightElfPosted 10/3/2012 6:53:57 AM
You can make them look fierce in the face.

If you mean their animations or size, well there's no changing that... But personally I don't mind them.
---
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/hotchick.jpg
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/lightelf1337/whitepeople.gif
#5Liquid BikePosted 10/3/2012 6:54:34 AM
The running animation is terrible and their proportions are strange.

That said there other combat animations are amazing(casting, one and two handed weapons).
#6angrywalrus13Posted 10/3/2012 6:57:43 AM
I think if you had to characterize "panda-person fist-fighter" and animate it fitting that character, you could only do as well as Blizzard did with male Pandaren monks.

They're bears. Panda bears.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#7Sir WillPosted 10/3/2012 7:04:59 AM
Only thing I mind is the run is weird.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#8LokiHero2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 7:15:14 AM(edited)
Damn.. what would you say is the best horde race for monk then?
#9koboldwarrior77Posted 10/3/2012 7:24:37 AM
Pandaren aren't derpy looking. My monk has a massive beard, fu man chu mustache and a big mane of hair with a samurai looking top knot.

You can also add scars and such to make them look bad ass. They do have a lot of fat that moves around when you run and jump, but... they are huge bipedal panda bears. What do you expect?

Best looking race IMO.
#10Lightning BoltPosted 10/3/2012 7:29:50 AM
People having expected them to be derpy doesn't really mean it's okay for them to be terrible. >_>
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev