This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The fan backlash to Panda's was one of the weirdest things...

#41GateCaptainPosted 10/3/2012 1:01:37 PM
Leo0820 posted...
Next expansion we'll find out that Argus was also populated not just by Eredar, but by a race of cute cat-like people, who have become demons. There will be a whole patch around Hellion Kitty Island

This.......sounds AWESOME :)
#42UmuruPosted 10/3/2012 1:49:26 PM
Kikoman589 posted...
Please do not respond to AranSpellweaver's big comment or BombermanGold's previous comment.

Thank you.

But it's so tempting... :s
#43Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/3/2012 1:54:33 PM
AranSpellweaver posted...
Arjunta posted...
AranSpellweaver posted...

Listen to rap songs that openly use profanities towards White people. They are common, Ice Cube is a mainstream artist with several racist songs. Show me one mainstream White musician who is openly racist? Enough said.

Also, in Chinese society, being openly racist isn't something that is looked down upon like it is in the West, especially if it is nationalism against Japanese people.

I actually feel dumber for reading this. I am no fan of 99% of rap these days but to be offended or to say they are racist is the height of ignorance. It is a song, don't be stupid and try and make more of it than it is.

And Ice Cube is your best example? lmao

Then you obviously don't have a clue what you are discussing. Google the song "cave b-word" by Ice Cube, that's racist as can be.

Imagine a White person making a song called porch monkey that makes fun of black people?

You don't listen to Country, do you.
#44DAntiproduktPosted 10/3/2012 3:46:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L-0KrCCGf4
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.