The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WoW Challenge: Play with interface turned off in first-person.

#1AranSpellweaverPosted 10/3/2012 9:08:36 AM
Yes, you can loot, cast spells, and do everything but sell items or interact for quests.
Try it, it is hilariously strange.
#2sicNMEPosted 10/3/2012 9:15:54 AM
No u
#3silentzedPosted 10/3/2012 10:04:30 AM
Sounds fun, but there are too many things for me that are reactive (TfB procs, Sudden Death procs) that would make me do very subpar DPS without being able to react to them.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#4Death DurronPosted 10/3/2012 10:04:48 AM
Would be quite the raid challenge. For bosses you can still visually see their casting but beyond that it's going to be hell trying to figure out what is going on sometimes. From a healers point of view it's going to be a nightmare trying to keep people alive without at least seeing the HP bar over their avatar.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#5blakenickPosted 10/3/2012 10:11:19 AM
A lot of the people I've raided with in the past used to use... I think it was bartender and remove everything except health bars for themselves, party members and enemies.

They has their entire rotations and stuff down so much they didn't even have to look at the screen to be reminded.

As for me, I'm the opposite, I always had recount and a ton of other mods and all the action bars up. Used to narrow my vision a lot...
---
It's common courtesy for a lady to swallow
If you lived here, you'd be pwned by now
#6Death DurronPosted 10/3/2012 10:14:06 AM
blakenick posted...
As for me, I'm the opposite, I always had recount and a ton of other mods and all the action bars up. Used to narrow my vision a lot...

Before upgrading to a 22" wide LCD monitor I used to play on a 17" CRT monitor..... >_>

Being a healer to boot I had maybe a 5"x5"x window to actually see what's going on. Everything else was covered in raid windows, cooldown timer, etc, etc. Didn't matter too much though as I spent more time staring at health bars and playing whack a mole instead of watching the actual encounter.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
#7Atropis_OrthPosted 10/3/2012 10:38:59 AM
That's how I used to play EQ. Then I figured out that I could play in third person mode.
---
To most Christians, the bible is like a license agreement. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I Agree".
#8SteamsterPosted 10/3/2012 1:17:01 PM
Do that, except during an Ironman run.