This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the new moneymaking products I should make if my proffs are Alchemy/JC?

#1BranchosPosted 10/4/2012 12:33:44 PM
Used to make tons selling inferno ruby related products
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/11aeskz.jpg
#2ChocoboMog123Posted 10/4/2012 12:34:07 PM
Transmute all day long for free money.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#3DawnshadowPosted 10/4/2012 1:03:58 PM
Well... given Golden Lotus prices, maybe not.

Prospecting is pretty much always profit, and you can do that while watching Netflix or something...
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#4xCarn4g3xPosted 10/4/2012 1:06:28 PM
Dawnshadow posted...

Prospecting is pretty much always profit, and you can do that while watching Netflix or something...

You mentioned prospecting... What am I supposed to do with the incredible amount of green-level gems I get from the ore? I mean, there are literally thousands on the AH at dirt poor prices, right now they're just taking up space in my bank...
---
Gamertag: T0tal Carn4ge
Star Craft II Bnet name: ChaosDragon # 298
#5ryouma17Posted 10/4/2012 1:07:01 PM
none of my gems are selling, except the gems i get from the facet of research and they only sell for like 100-200 gold
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
#6rareware101Posted 10/4/2012 11:26:33 PM
xCarn4g3x posted...
Dawnshadow posted...

You mentioned prospecting... What am I supposed to do with the incredible amount of green-level gems I get from the ore? I mean, there are literally thousands on the AH at dirt poor prices, right now they're just taking up space in my bank...

I'm sat on about 40 of each at the moment and prices are terrible still on my server also (perhaps as most people don't have gem slots yet and because ore has been so easy to farm?). I'm just going to give them away to friends most likely.
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#7Sephiroth C RyuPosted 10/4/2012 11:59:26 PM
Yeah, gear doesn't really start getting slots until you get into heroic dungeons. So not many people are going to go for gems till they get to 90. And then, they will know that they will be holding on to that heroic level gear for quite a while, and thus will be willing to spend a hundred gold getting that blue thing instead of a green one.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!