This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its a bit sad this is still so popluar

#11Gamerz_Fantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 11:13:59 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
After all this time. Its been out since 360 was released. 2004.. Yeah there is a lot to do but its repetitive. Nothing else interests you people?

November 2005 was when the 360 came out, bro.

i meant wow
#12Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/4/2012 11:14:03 PM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
im asking a question. why is this game the the most popluar pc game since 2004?

All i hear from pc gamers are graphics are awesome yet wows aren't very good

just shows that we're still a slow developing society in certain areas

Because when you have companies like DICE perma-banning people for using a color filter mod that DICE thinks makes BF3 "too colorful", is it really a surprise people play a simple game like WoW?
#13Leo0820Posted 10/4/2012 11:14:48 PM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

My God! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
#14electricgodPosted 10/4/2012 11:40:54 PM
Because there's very little else to play videogame wise that's worth my time.
#15DawnshadowPosted 10/4/2012 11:54:21 PM
I still play the original Final Fantasy. NES, probably made before you were born.

Just because a game is old doesn't mean a game is bad.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#16PanzerscrapPosted 10/4/2012 11:58:19 PM
Its a different game now. The number of changes between WoW 2004 and today are greater than the number of changes between say Madden 2004 and today, or COD4 and MW3.

I suppose it would be weird if we were all playing the exact same game for this amount of time if it HADN'T changed, since that has never happened before. I mean, the current version of chess released in 1475, surely people aren't still playing that?
#17c0sa n0straPosted 10/5/2012 12:11:51 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
After all this time. Its been out since 360 was released. 2004.. Yeah there is a lot to do but its repetitive. Nothing else interests you people?

lol@ thinking we care about only 1 game, sticking to 1 game is for poor people, also like some people said, WoW changes more per expansion then CoD or Madden per game.
#18Aposter26Posted 10/5/2012 1:18:47 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

And you spend half your life trolling this board, which is even more pathetic. If you had a social life you wouldn't be on here ripping people for their choice in games. WoW isn't perfect, but it's still fun for a lot of people. Honestly bro, get a life. It's not healthy to sit on gamefaqs and act like a tough guy bullying people over a video game. Are you just sex deprived and taking it out on us?
#19whiteshadow22Posted 10/5/2012 1:35:08 AM
AnaTheCat posted...
How does it feel knowing this game will outlive you, TC?

pwned
---
Weapons need to stay the same other than bows/xbows/guns. This is to prevent noobs being owned by 85s in tuxedos wielding flowers...like wtf?-Rydethetiger
#20UltraCookiePosted 10/5/2012 1:50:28 AM
rareware101 posted...
*hopes post dies and sinks slowly to the bottom of the board as it should do but knows a lot of people are stupid enough to rise to it so it won't*

Why did you have to put that in asteriks? You easily could have just opened the sentence with "I hope" and it would be entirely the same.