This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its a bit sad this is still so popluar

#21vahndragonwingPosted 10/5/2012 2:20:44 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
After all this time. Its been out since 360 was released. 2004.. Yeah there is a lot to do but its repetitive. Nothing else interests you people?

November 2005 was when the 360 came out, bro.

i meant wow

You meant WoW, huh? So WoW has been out since WoW released?

It's alright bro, you can admit to being wrong. Nobody is taking you seriously anyway, it's not like you'd lose face.
---
"Is Metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from Final Fantasy 8?"
#22colma919Posted 10/5/2012 5:34:11 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

True story bro...can't let go.

I considered playing again but I realized it would never be the same as it was..
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#23UnboundAbyssPosted 10/5/2012 5:42:39 AM
metralo posted...
I see trolling hasn't improved since 2004.

Oh well.

LOL
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#24XjphPosted 10/5/2012 6:12:49 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

Woah, I didn't know I was still 16 years old! Sweet!
---
http://highpressure.xjph.net/ - Too Much Steam In Too Little Space
Playing all my Steam games, at long last.
#25schmarkenheimerPosted 10/5/2012 6:15:15 AM
Epic thread TC.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#26PaukenPosted 10/5/2012 6:40:28 AM
Honestly I'd like to see a new MMO conquer WoW's top-dog position. Not because I dislike WoW, but because WoW's formula is so stale. Too bad nobody's willing to make sandbox MMOs any more besides EVE online (which imo isn't what I'm looking for, since it's not a fantasy sandbox MMO). Hell, Bethesda's making Elder Scrolls Online, but it isn't a sandbox game; more reasons why there needs to be a sandbox MMO that's so awesome, even WoW loses 90% of its subscribers to it.

Unfortunately the chances of this happening are about equivilant to Sega releasing a Sonic game that uses CryEngine 4, i.e. not gonna happen. Which is too bad :/
---
"congratulations you successfully mined a death knight!
its completely normal as the class is EVERYWHERE" - Little Zardar
#27KhazarorPosted 10/5/2012 6:43:11 AM
People quit this game and then they come back because WoW is addicting. And how could you spell popular wrong?
---
To ask why do idiots make such horrid topics during the weekend, is to ask why the sun rises in the morning.
#28ezekiel702Posted 10/5/2012 7:00:27 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
After all this time. Its been out since 360 was released. 2004.. Yeah there is a lot to do but its repetitive. Nothing else interests you people?

Couldn't agree more. Don't listen to these fanboys. They are trying to convince themselves they aren't completely wasting their lives.
#29curious_deadPosted 10/5/2012 7:08:15 AM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...

Half my life is 3 years now, genius? Troll confirmed.
#30SpideyknightPosted 10/5/2012 7:26:11 AM
It just speaks to the lack of quality mmo experiences released since 2004. It's not that wow is good, it's just better than the mire of garbage every other mmo released since 2004 has been. That's what is sad. Not the people playing it, the fact that(if you like mmo's) you have no other choice.
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.