This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

its a bit sad this is still so popluar

#41femmefatale7Posted 10/5/2012 10:30:28 PM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
king_gimpy posted...
I was 19 when WoW came out and I'm 27 now. I don't think I've played this game for, "half my life."

ok, let me re quote that for you. You've spent all of your adult life playing in a digital world acquiring loot and making friends 10000 miles away.

The most important question here is: When was the last time you were thrilled to play wow? Most likely never,. Truth of the matter is: Wow = addicting like crack

Blizzard has made a world to suck countless lives in for money and fame. Do you guys really think they care if you died tomorrow with all your godly characters? Its all worthless in the end.

Love from family and friendship is what matters.

Oh, dear. Bless its little heart. It's trying so hard to rile people up, but it just ends up looking more and more like a dumb ass.
---
I'm sorry your screen resolution is likely to be on the top 5 things in your life you can brag about. - Roxil_CE
#42Gamerz_Fantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:36:58 PM
femmefatale7 posted...
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
king_gimpy posted...
I was 19 when WoW came out and I'm 27 now. I don't think I've played this game for, "half my life."

ok, let me re quote that for you. You've spent all of your adult life playing in a digital world acquiring loot and making friends 10000 miles away.

The most important question here is: When was the last time you were thrilled to play wow? Most likely never,. Truth of the matter is: Wow = addicting like crack

Blizzard has made a world to suck countless lives in for money and fame. Do you guys really think they care if you died tomorrow with all your godly characters? Its all worthless in the end.

Love from family and friendship is what matters.

Oh, dear. Bless its little heart. It's trying so hard to rile people up, but it just ends up looking more and more like a dumb ass.

oh dear, another wow addict hurt and calling me names- let me go cry to mommy
#43xghost15xPosted 10/5/2012 10:51:18 PM
No.
#44gazimonPosted 10/5/2012 11:01:42 PM
I never get these troll arguments.
Why am I wasting my life? Who says I'm wasting my life? I'm paying $15 bucks a month for craptons of game time. I could spend that and more on say, CoD or Micro transactions on any new DLC release on consoles. $15 for a months entertainment between Uni schedule isn't a waste to me. Whatever, TC knows me better I guess.
---
-Can you take off the top screen of the DS without actually breaking the DS and destroying the warranty? - Pacman_89
#45wombat013Posted 10/5/2012 11:02:39 PM
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

So everyone who plays WoW is 16? That might be the dumbest thing Ive heard today. So congrats. I guess...
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#46Gamerz_Fantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:07:30 PM
gazimon posted...
I never get these troll arguments.
Why am I wasting my life? Who says I'm wasting my life? I'm paying $15 bucks a month for craptons of game time. I could spend that and more on say, CoD or Micro transactions on any new DLC release on consoles. $15 for a months entertainment between Uni schedule isn't a waste to me. Whatever, TC knows me better I guess.

Why do you people always compare wow to cod, thinking that cod is all what other gamers play. I don't like cod either, repetitive, skil less nonsense which people fall for. hmm.... sound familiar?

Anyway, every one is entitled to do what they want. drugs, gamble, or play an mmo.. its all addicting and "fun".. untill you realize nothing is accomplished...
#47Gamerz_Fantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:11:33 PM
wombat013 posted...
Gamerz_Fantasy posted...
funnt thing is, you guys are so offended because you spent half your life playing this game

So everyone who plays WoW is 16? That might be the dumbest thing Ive heard today. So congrats. I guess...

1. Learn to not take things so literally, life will be easier

2. dumb definition: Lacking the power of speech. Used of animals and inanimate objects
#48HellsControllerPosted 10/5/2012 11:22:31 PM
So guys, ever wonder how belts work?
It's gotta be some kind of magic or something. Like magnets.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#49ragnarokiusPosted 10/6/2012 12:50:16 AM
lol
---
http://tinyurl.com/8pnek9m
#50TeremeiPosted 10/6/2012 4:12:10 AM
UltraCookie posted...
rareware101 posted...
*hopes post dies and sinks slowly to the bottom of the board as it should do but knows a lot of people are stupid enough to rise to it so it won't*

Why did you have to put that in asteriks? You easily could have just opened the sentence with "I hope" and it would be entirely the same.

I bet he plays on an RP server. BOOOYAHHH. MIRITE FOLKS!?
---
last $$: Gravity Rush, Pokemon Conquest, SSX, Atelier Meruru LE, Tales of Graces F
Playing: Legend of Dragoon PSN/PSPgo +