This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've played since classic, I still don't know what class I like. :(

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I've played since classic, I still don't know what class I like. :(
3 years ago#1
It's tough being an altoholic, man.

I'm just an indecisive person. Is anyone else like this? There are 11 classes now, and I like all of them in certain ways either thematically or in playstyle, but none of them ever really clicked with me in a significant way.
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
3 years ago#2
Pvp or pve player generally?
---
Was your old GM just RPing a pms-ing chick? Tell her to play OOC bro...OOC BRO!!!!!!!
3 years ago#3
PlCK ONE AND STICK TO IT MAN!
3 years ago#4
4.3 Feral would have been perfect for me if Kitty didn't have such a lousy rotation.
Such a cool class though, that one almost clicked with me but they trashed it this expansion so now it's Warrior all the way. >_>b
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#5
I have only truely enjoyed two classes
Warrior/prot, and rogue/asssin
---
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png
3 years ago#6
I am having the same issue. Thematically I like mages the most, but the 90 talents are the biggest steaming pile of anti-fun poo I've ever seen. Even though I like the concept of the class it just is not fun to play at 90. Warlocks aren't my thing and priest has never interested me.
3 years ago#7
I like Paladins because there is always a spec I can use if one of them turns to crap.
3 years ago#8
No class is clicking with me either. I love spellcasting but there is something I really dislike about each caster in this game. Mage was my favorite in Cata but these horrible 90 talents took a lot of the fun out.

Even though it doesn't fit with what I generally play in games I may just try monk since its new.
3 years ago#9
I Pvp mostly and an drawn to all casters. I have a lock and Mage at 85, as well as a Druid who was feral.

I'm just downright better at casting. Hunter is the ONLY class I've never played past level 10 lol
---
Was your old GM just RPing a pms-ing chick? Tell her to play OOC bro...OOC BRO!!!!!!!
3 years ago#10
Well, at least dual spec exists now. Before it did I spent so much gold on respecs...
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I've played since classic, I still don't know what class I like. :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived