This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is WoW turning all Disney?

#21HeroshiX2Posted 10/5/2012 10:26:32 PM
Darksta posted...
Didn't Garrosh completely obliterate a town, causing a beloved lore character to hold the bomb close to himself in order to keep the whole zone from being destroyed (thus the bomb detononating in his chest)?

How dark do you want.

Woah, what character was this?
#22ShibutoPosted 10/5/2012 11:25:52 PM
Unless Disney has taken a serious turn from what I remember as a child...

Dick Tracy was quite serious..
---
I own all 3 systems therefore I am unbiased: 360 > PS3 >> Wii -Bill Gates Son
#23radax1Posted 10/5/2012 11:35:02 PM
I'm waiting for a jack black as kung-fu panda "i play world of warcraft" commercial
---
Daggers and wingboots, mantras and monsters await you.
If you know where that's from Your probably OG[original gamer]
#24HellsControllerPosted 10/5/2012 11:38:43 PM
radax1 posted...
I'm waiting for a jack black as kung-fu panda "i play world of warcraft" commercial

This. I want to see the tears. Everyone who has been crying LOL PANDA XD will be furious. Blizzard would be master trolls and earn my respect back after the fiasco that was D3 if they do this.
Someone fund it!
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#25NaxochilsPosted 10/5/2012 11:46:13 PM
Darksta posted...
Didn't Garrosh completely obliterate a town, causing a beloved lore character to hold the bomb close to himself in order to keep the whole zone from being destroyed (thus the bomb detononating in his chest)?

How dark do you want.

When and where did this happen?
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#26HellsControllerPosted 10/5/2012 11:52:44 PM
Naxochils posted...
Darksta posted...

How dark do you want.

When and where did this happen?

SPOILERS?!

Theramore.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#27Lightning BoltPosted 10/6/2012 1:04:37 AM
J_walker6 posted...
Viper114 posted...
I don't see how two sides mercilessly killing the each other across a landscape almost untouched by war and awakening evil avatars of negative emotion across said landscape is considered "Disney".

Unless Disney has taken a serious turn from what I remember as a child...

Pocahontas.

Good answer!
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#28DarkstaPosted 10/6/2012 2:47:42 AM
My bad. I thought that was already known. It happened at the start of MoP. Its part of the reason why the Alliance (and even some of the horde factions) are angry at Garrosh.
---
MM SF3: Black Ace FC: 442-599-525-414 Name: Metal Sonic
'Machines are the future...
#29NWalterstorfPosted 10/6/2012 4:17:42 AM
TBC: "Why did WoW get all alien-y?"
Wraith: "Why did WoW get all viking-y?"
Cata: "Why did WoW get all Twilight-y?"
---
Morrowind. Daggerfall. Planescape: Torment.
Everything I say about Skyrim is now completely true and you should listen to me.
#30MrBigJohnsonPosted 10/6/2012 6:03:33 AM
throw a bucket of raw meat at the dogs in scarlet. They maul the handler and leave a blood puddle. Show me a disney movie that does that.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced