This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about WoW in politics?

#11NWalterstorfPosted 10/6/2012 4:15:33 AM
Frankly, I would trust a gamer to be in charge instead of one who isn't.

Patch 2013.01.20

* 10% Buff to economy. It wasn't holding up so well since patch 2009.01.20, and showed that it didn't hold up any better in previous patches for a long period of time.
* Fixed bug for class Corporate Executive. The appeared to be a glitch that allowed this class to acquire more gold than other classes. It has been fixed.
* Class Lobbyist removed from the game. It contributed nothing of value.
---
Morrowind. Daggerfall. Planescape: Torment.
Everything I say about Skyrim is now completely true and you should listen to me.
#12Space_MonkyPosted 10/6/2012 7:03:38 AM
NWalterstorf posted...

Patch 2013.01.20

* 10% Buff to economy. It wasn't holding up so well since patch 2009.01.20, and showed that it didn't hold up any better in previous patches for a long period of time.
* Fixed bug for class Corporate Executive. The appeared to be a glitch that allowed this class to acquire more gold than other classes. It has been fixed.

hahaha, nice.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#13GodSpark127Posted 10/6/2012 1:29:20 PM
NWalterstorf posted...

Patch 2013.01.20

/clap
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#14Cahill99Posted 10/6/2012 1:45:55 PM
Coop14 posted...
Paid for and authorized by the Maine Republican Party. 9 Higgins Street, Augusta, ME

At the bottom of the page.

So some Conservative is butthurt? What else is new.

Also, im Independent. I cant stand politics, absolute utter crap to this world because people think they're right on a specific topic when it comes down to Politics yet neither side is right or wrong for that matter.

You were the one saying this was satire earlier. I see you finally came around to opening your eyes.
---
R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
#15wombat013Posted 10/6/2012 1:47:10 PM
I wonder why liberals continue to embarass themselves by worrying about stuff like this when their god-king, Obama, has added more debt in 3 1/2 years than Bush did in 8.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
#16Cahill99Posted 10/6/2012 4:38:00 PM
wombat013 posted...
I wonder why liberals continue to embarass themselves by worrying about stuff like this when their god-king, Obama, has added more debt in 3 1/2 years than Bush did in 8.

You do realize that you're attributing a large amount of that debt to Obama when it really is carrying over from Bush's tenure? The two major ones were wars Obama inherited. But yeah, keep living in the bubble, man. Conservatives are always quick to take credit for the good things that happen when they aren't in office (Clinton years) and always quick to blame the Democrats when bad things happen (Obama years).
---
R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
#17Sir WillPosted 10/6/2012 5:00:15 PM
Aposter26 posted...
I think they must be really desperate if they are attacking this woman because of a video game she plays. Why not go after her on things that matter, like political issues??

When telling the truth, Republicans lose on most issues.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'