The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is currently the most faceroll class/spec in the game?

#1n0matterPosted 10/5/2012 1:46:02 PM
Still arcane mage and BM hunter?
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#269skitzo69Posted 10/5/2012 2:05:49 PM
I am pretty sure boomkin has a four button "rotation".
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 10/5/2012 2:08:44 PM(edited)
Im going to say arms warrior..Rotation is pretty much spam your mortal strike button, hit overpower when it procs, heroic strike and slam to dump rage..Rinse repeat. O collosus smash from time to time when its off cd..So really its 2 buttons for the most part..A few more every so often.
#4AssultTankPosted 10/5/2012 2:09:46 PM(edited)
Actually, Arcane is more complex than it was.

I would say Elemental Shaman and Boomkin.

Elemental, Spam one spell. Hit proc spell/cast it on CD. Cast one of two spells on CD.

Boomkin: Spam one spell, apply dots when proper eclipse is up. Spam other spell, repeat.(as far as I've heard)
---
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
#5jackalx747Posted 10/5/2012 2:34:36 PM
no one ever ses combat rogue lol. you literally spam sinister strike till you get combo points to start your atk speed buff then spam sinister strike again and eviscerate with 5 points. There is other stuff you can add to make yourself "better" but this alone will do like 85-90% of your dmg
---
I don't care if you came from a 3rd world country, fleeing persecution and poverty to get onto gameFAQs. I'm still going to insult your English. -HECTOROCKS
#6oblivionscythePosted 10/5/2012 2:39:21 PM
Since I started leveling my DK, I'd say blood. Pull 12 mobs, D&D, heart strike, death strike, rune strike, blood boil.

Not exactly "loliusetwobuttons" faceroll, but I can pretty much rip through everything without a single worry.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7noimnoturdaddyPosted 10/5/2012 2:39:56 PM
DKs are pulling the highest numbers with minimal effort right now.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#8Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/5/2012 2:45:14 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...

Damn straight. <3

Ele is probably the most faceroll though. Literally 3 buttons.
#9WhiteSkullPosted 10/5/2012 3:48:38 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...

i tried a DK and just hate the system they use, as i am always waiting on my resources to be off CD just so i can attack it seems lol.
#10Lightning BoltPosted 10/5/2012 3:50:40 PM
Guardian Druid.
*points to my topic where you can literally play a druid just spamming a single macro*
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev