The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What is currently the most faceroll class/spec in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What is currently the most faceroll class/spec in the game?
4 years ago#1
Still arcane mage and BM hunter?
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
4 years ago#2
I am pretty sure boomkin has a four button "rotation".
4 years ago#3
Im going to say arms warrior..Rotation is pretty much spam your mortal strike button, hit overpower when it procs, heroic strike and slam to dump rage..Rinse repeat. O collosus smash from time to time when its off cd..So really its 2 buttons for the most part..A few more every so often.
4 years ago#4
Actually, Arcane is more complex than it was.

I would say Elemental Shaman and Boomkin.

Elemental, Spam one spell. Hit proc spell/cast it on CD. Cast one of two spells on CD.

Boomkin: Spam one spell, apply dots when proper eclipse is up. Spam other spell, repeat.(as far as I've heard)
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
4 years ago#5
no one ever ses combat rogue lol. you literally spam sinister strike till you get combo points to start your atk speed buff then spam sinister strike again and eviscerate with 5 points. There is other stuff you can add to make yourself "better" but this alone will do like 85-90% of your dmg
I don't care if you came from a 3rd world country, fleeing persecution and poverty to get onto gameFAQs. I'm still going to insult your English. -HECTOROCKS
4 years ago#6
Since I started leveling my DK, I'd say blood. Pull 12 mobs, D&D, heart strike, death strike, rune strike, blood boil.

Not exactly "loliusetwobuttons" faceroll, but I can pretty much rip through everything without a single worry.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
4 years ago#7
DKs are pulling the highest numbers with minimal effort right now.
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
4 years ago#8
noimnoturdaddy posted...

Damn straight. <3

Ele is probably the most faceroll though. Literally 3 buttons.
4 years ago#9
noimnoturdaddy posted...

i tried a DK and just hate the system they use, as i am always waiting on my resources to be off CD just so i can attack it seems lol.
4 years ago#10
Guardian Druid.
*points to my topic where you can literally play a druid just spamming a single macro*
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What is currently the most faceroll class/spec in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived