This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is currently the most faceroll class/spec in the game?

#21pres_madagascarPosted 10/6/2012 1:38:33 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
steveoSEK posted...

i mean, all tanks top dps charts right now in everything but raids and dungeons with decent players, but i mean, in EVERY dungeon i do, i'm top dps(as the tank). thats normal for 5.0/mop though.

Fix'd

I give you raids, but not dungeons. If the Dk tank is good, he will always be top dps, no matter what.
---
This is the prowess of CE. Romantic masters, clearly:
http://i.imgur.com/XgMJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/njX88.jpg
#22Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/6/2012 1:56:59 AM
pres_madagascar posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
steveoSEK posted...

i mean, all tanks top dps charts right now in everything but raids and dungeons with decent players, but i mean, in EVERY dungeon i do, i'm top dps(as the tank). thats normal for 5.0/mop though.

Fix'd

I give you raids, but not dungeons. If the Dk tank is good, he will always be top dps, no matter what.

If everyone has equal gear, the decent DPS player will out DPS a decent Blood DK, since a decent Blood DK will mitigate away plenty of vengeance and settle with 40-45k.
#23noimnoturdaddyPosted 10/6/2012 12:44:37 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
If everyone has equal gear, the decent DPS player will out DPS a decent Blood DK, since a decent Blood DK will mitigate away plenty of vengeance and settle with 40-45k.

Theorycraft all you want, this isn't how it's playing out ingame.
---
This is great! I will use Heroin on the weekends now!
#24PiratethingyPosted 10/6/2012 2:15:28 PM
Shadow Priests always get off way too easy in this discussion. They press two buttons+two dots
---
Hit me up on Steam: ehusfelt
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HIS HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900
#25CTBradumsPosted 10/6/2012 2:24:12 PM
Usually, I see tanks as top DPS, no matter what class. Occasionally, you see a good DPS top the list, but it's usually the tank. I would imagine their "first in, longest in" role (cue the innuendo) gives them more time to DPS, and they're usually fairly well off in dealing damage, regardless.
#26Beet_JuicePosted 10/6/2012 6:25:15 PM
I S.Priest and I can tell you it's a pretty faceroll...

Apply DOTS
Cast CD single target damage spell (Mind Blast)
2 or 3 shadow orbs? Cast Devouring Plague
If not, Mind Flay, repeat.

Shadow Word: Death all low-health enemies.

This leaves out VT and some other things, but this is 90% of Spriesting....

Enjoy winning the recount Meta-game...
#27Beet_JuicePosted 10/6/2012 6:28:56 PM
Why do people talk about Raiding and 5-mans like they're even the same game?

Yeah, you tank and you lead DPS in WOTLK Heroics. Enjoy it for now, but those are facerolls...you'll not Tank and lead DPS in a real raid...