The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What order should I start getting the MoP reps up?

#1TheJackoNerdPosted 10/6/2012 1:40:56 AM
Title. I'm an arcane mage btw
#2vahndragonwingPosted 10/6/2012 2:24:32 AM
All of them. Doesn't matter which order as long as you do ALL. OF. THEM.
---
"Is Metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from Final Fantasy 8?"
#3Groudon_is_GoldPosted 10/6/2012 3:06:23 AM
Golden Lotus>>>> every other. You can't unlock two factions until you've gotten revered with Golden Lotus. With the available reps at 90, my opinion would be:

Golden Lotus (till you unlock August Celestials/Shado-Pan)
Klaxxi
Tillers
Anglers/Order of the Cloud Serpent

Additionally, pick up he legendary quest chain as you'll begin making rep for the Black Prince as you do other dailies.
---
99% of my posts are from a phone so please excuse me if I don't follow links or spellcheck.
#4mrhighlife83Posted 10/6/2012 3:46:04 AM
Tillers definitely is one that people might overlook. Tillers rep gives you more farm plots which lets you make food faster. You can't rely on feasts for the best food buffs this expansion. You need individual food to get the most out of your character.
#5TeremeiPosted 10/6/2012 4:05:21 AM
Golden Lotus first, and the underneath part of the new city has people who can tell you where all the other ones are.

There is no way I am doing all of them on one character. It depends what each character needs. Shadopan and Celestials have either tailoring or enchanting patterns so I need those on my main. However I only have one designated fisherman so anglers for that one. Tillers is good for cooks I hear but I like the vanity items better for my druid.
---
last $$: Gravity Rush, Pokemon Conquest, SSX, Atelier Meruru LE, Tales of Graces F
Playing: Legend of Dragoon PSN/PSPgo +