This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

After a mad push to 90, I feel overwhelmed on how to gear up now. Fury war help

#1HellsControllerPosted 10/6/2012 4:41:11 PM
I know to check icy-veins for rotations and stats to focus on. But for gear how do I attempt toget heroic ready? Is there any thing I have to do in order to unlock required dailies? I'm also justice capped from Cata if anything. I think my item level is at 429 right now.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/6/2012 4:43:25 PM
All you need is the ilvl, Heroics are just more health/damage.

They put the challenge of cata-launch Heroics into Challenge Mode.

So don't worry.
#3vahndragonwingPosted 10/6/2012 4:44:23 PM
Get 440 ilvl, scenarios drop chests that might have a 463 in it, and the arena scenario gives a 450 weapon. JP can get you some 458s as well.
---
"Is Metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from Final Fantasy 8?"
#4VanillaXpCPosted 10/6/2012 4:44:54 PM
Quote:All you need is the ilvl, Heroics are just more health/damage.

So don't worry.

@Wookie_Is_Back

The "challenge" in Cata dungeons was finding DPS capable of stepping out of pools of crap they shouldn't have been in the first place lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5amzgspydermanPosted 10/6/2012 4:45:28 PM
Rep is no longer required for jp gear. Go to niuzao temple in TLS and find the jp vendor there. The gear you pick up should get you into heroics.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore
#6Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/6/2012 4:46:08 PM
VanillaXpC posted...
Quote:All you need is the ilvl, Heroics are just more health/damage.

So don't worry.

@Wookie_Is_Back

The "challenge" in Cata dungeons was finding DPS capable of stepping out of pools of crap they shouldn't have been in the first place lol.

2nd boss in BRC, General Umbriss, Ashbury's Pain and Suffering, etc.

It was terrible at launch.
#7WetWoodForestPosted 10/6/2012 7:43:52 PM
I'd use Icy-Veins for basic know-how. Unless they've updated the site well this time, it was terrible back in Cata for Warriors (Not sure how it was for other classes, but it was generally referred to as the "dummies guide to using wasd" site amongst friends/guildies).

Unfortunately I have no real alternatives as I'm not up to date with MoP, check Elitist Jerks and possibly top guild forums, I know some members like to write up guides to help others.

One of the best ways to learn warrior is to learn from others in the game. I got lucky one time and helped some guy farm items for rep turn ins (BC), we got chatting and it turned out he frequently skyped Landsoul (look him up if you don't know him) and I got to join in on a few calls, as well as being taught a few advanced tips for SMF, Arms and Fury (Perfect TfB weaving, etc). Make contacts and help as many players as you can, might turn out to be a great opportunity to make contacts. /who a few 90 warriors and see if that turns up anything as well.

I know you're asking about gear but, don't make Icy Veins a regular visit. It's made by noobs for noobs (better to get out of the habit now).
---
All hail Rapidoxide
#8dermoratrakenPosted 10/6/2012 7:48:57 PM
Do like most noobs and screw over your faction by joining bgs for gear.