This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Horde

#1DAntiproduktPosted 10/6/2012 10:33:12 PM
is pretty much a sausage fest.
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
#2EpicKingdom_Posted 10/6/2012 10:35:28 PM
Lies, there is a prego girl in my guild.
---
AMD Phenom II X2 565 Dual Core 3.4 BE | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Biostar Radeon HD5770 1GB | Msi 760GM-P23(FX) AM3+| Antec 300 Mini-T | XFX PRO650W CE | 500GB |
#3Liquid BikePosted 10/6/2012 10:36:55 PM
You mean wow is a sausage fest. Last I checked I alliance wasn't exactly swimming in chicks either.
#4VersusGalorePosted 10/6/2012 10:46:51 PM
Are evil. EVIL! I don't care if anyone says otherwise, it's the horde that is killing everyone. Damnit I had 2 panda horde monks that killed me for no reason and 1 orc hunter that killed me as well. They are evil evil evil EVIL!

...I feel much better now.
---
Gamertag: AreYouDeadYet92
#5Sephiroth C RyuPosted 10/6/2012 11:19:36 PM
Horde kill me too. While I am playing AS horde.

They have more players that seem to actively TRY to be jerks to you.
Sure, some NElfs will probably steal your nodes or ninja-skin your beast kills, but they at least don't try to actively kill me when I am playing as a fellow alliance character.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#6DAntiprodukt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:44:32 AM(edited)
Liquid Bike posted...
You mean wow is a sausage fest. Last I checked I alliance wasn't exactly swimming in chicks either.

There are many girls that play WoW, you just have to look in the right places.

They're where you're not. This is probably for a reason.
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
#7EpicKingdom_Posted 10/7/2012 12:07:38 PM
Even if there are girls in WoW, what does it matter? It could just be a fat guy in his basement undies. The Interwebz always wins.

It's not like your gonna "score" so stfu & stop being losers, if you want girls go get some IRL.
---
I agree but I don't agree on your multiple troll topics. Therefor I am neutral.
#8DAntiprodukt(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:20:02 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Even if there are girls in WoW, what does it matter? It could just be a fat guy in his basement undies. The Interwebz always wins.

It's not like your gonna "score" so stfu & stop being losers, if you want girls go get some IRL.

I wasn't talking about female characters. And yes, I have scored through WoW before, it's possible because it's just like any other form of social interaction. There are better ways, but it's still doable. I mean, haven't you ever seen guild drama based on relationships before? Just move yourself inside that drama instead of turning your nose up at it.

Hint: Roleplaying servers are full of needy, socially isolated women. Capitalize, homes.
---
#9AlusairXPosted 10/7/2012 12:32:49 PM
I can never play any alliance character past lvl20, the people are more immature, annoying, stuck up, and might i add annoying again? Actually if you play the WC games the alliance are the BAD ones. They started attacking the orcs because they were too dumb to realize the burning legion attacked them which were all practally demons and also the alliance wanted to expand their kingdom so they attack the orcs first. Ive played Horde since 07 now and never turned back and everyone i play with seems to be quite number and not d-bags. Ya i dont care if blizz is pro-ally and all their stories are pro-ally and if the ally cities are more developed.
#10SteamsterPosted 10/7/2012 12:39:17 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Get the sand out of your vagina.

It's still fun to talk to females in vent.