The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just got executed for 200k

#1dzastor04Posted 10/7/2012 2:31:36 PM
plate wearer with pvp gear. lol
#2arik87Posted 10/7/2012 2:32:49 PM
Most warriors actually don't believe they are OP.
---
This message brought to you by Webster's Dictionary. Fighting Ebonics since 1994.
#3blarghberriesPosted 10/7/2012 2:36:04 PM
A lock chaos bolted me for that much.
#4schmarkenheimerPosted 10/7/2012 2:47:36 PM
Hold on a sec. You're <20% hp so that's <70k but more than likely <50k, right? Execute is a finishing move, it's designed to kill when the opponent is in that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2940-Rob-Pardo-Interview-Level-90-World-First-Team-FS-Interview-Blue-Posts-Devs-Video

Execute still hits ridiculously hard. Many warriors were asking for it do be nerfed.
Are they stupid? It's a finishing move for a reason
We totally agree it was puny in Cataclysm. It isn't in MoP and it won't be even with this change. We have a lot of room still.

I don't understand your complaints. As far as Blizz is concerned Execute is working as intended.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#5dzastor04(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:23:43 PM
that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

yes im aware of all that. ive been playing since bc. and once you are below 20% youre pretty much automatically dead.

also, why does my soul reaper hit for 25k then?
#6deathpapayaPosted 10/7/2012 3:48:34 PM
I don't really care about execute, but warrior damage in general is insane right now.

I got hit with a 50k colossal smash and I was like what...
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia Steam ID: Emophia
#7the old solid snakePosted 10/7/2012 3:51:17 PM
I have one complaint, Shadow Word: Death has the same requirements as Execute, 20% health remaining. I'll be damned if I'm hitting for 200k on my spriest, at best I'll hit for 40k.
---
.(\._./)
.(.^.^.) Teh bunny
#8LORDDRAGON1995Posted 10/7/2012 3:59:07 PM
You just don't get that execute by definition is meant to kill, right?
---
Scientia, Honor et Veritas
#9dtrez105Posted 10/7/2012 4:08:36 PM
dzastor04 posted...
that range. Yes other Warrior damage is also too high but you're moaning about a move designed to finish the opponent. That's what it was like in Vanilla and TBC, it was nerfed in 3.2 and Blizz has said it was too small in Cata:

yes im aware of all that. ive been playing since bc. and once you are below 20% youre pretty much automatically dead.

also, why does my soul reaper hit for 25k then?

Because your Obliterates are critting for 6 digits, with no sub-20% requirement. Also, this just in, warrior =/= DK.

It is also poor analysis of classes to compare individual moves one for one.

Mages have polymorph. I will not rest until warriors get a polymorph! /sarcasm

See why this is bad?
#10OgurisamaPosted 10/7/2012 4:19:05 PM
I do 150k crit with execute as a prot
So i say it is possible to do that

Just image if execute was the way it use to be
So at 120 rage you would do like 500k dmg
---
http://cdn-android.apptap.com/img/870/mobi.colortrilogy.bitlink/267135850.png