The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blood DKs

#1ChronoAcePosted 10/7/2012 5:14:44 PM
When will they be nerfing the snot out of this spec?
#2Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 5:15:17 PM
They buffed the other tanks to keep up with Blood's damage, so that gives you a good idea.
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 5:30:27 PM(edited)
Didnt you read the last patch notes? A new spec arctype was introduced. Its called Tankps and its the new rage. Bye bye survivability, hello spamming damage dealing skills! Leveling my tank now so i wont be useless in a group anymore like those idiot dps guys.
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 5:32:19 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Didnt you read the last patch notes? A new spec arctype was introduced. Its called Tankps and its the new rage. Bye bye survivability, hello spamming damage dealing skills! Leveling my tank now so i wont be useless in a group anymore like those idiot dps guys.

And if you guys look to your left at "Exhibit B", you'll see a very common specimen on this board known as the "Jealous DPS purist", who believes Tanks should only do massive threat instead of massive damage, and who also bears the burden of a broken ego from no longer being able to top charts with subpar numbers.
#5ChronoAce(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 5:32:32 PM
Its just such a disgusting spec with the combo of insane DPS and survivability in both PvE and PvP. At least the other tanks aren't immortal.
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 5:34:00 PM
Hey, i can realize when my spec is outdated. Im switching over to Tankps like the smart people.
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 5:36:08 PM
ChronoAce posted...
Its just such a disgusting spec with the combo of insane DPS and survivability in both PvE and PvP. At least the other tanks aren't immortal.

Have you played against Bears or BMs or Warrs or really any other tank?

Perhaps if you understood how Vengeance works, you wouldn't judge it based on random BGs where people pile on to tanks.

But no, that would take common sense, just like making the decision to not make this horrible topic that's been beaten to death.
#8Shannon Spencer FoxPosted 10/7/2012 5:39:10 PM
I must have missed the point where tanks also having good DPS is somehow a bad thing.
---
'The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the most important lesson I have ever learned in my entire life.' -- Daniel O'Brian
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 5:47:39 PM(edited)
Shannon Spencer Fox posted...
I must have missed the point where tanks also having good DPS is somehow a bad thing.

Its a bad thing because when you are given the choice of having high dps and no survivability or high dps and being immortal its really a no brainer. DPS are supposed to fit into a niche, which is to do the groups damage. That niche isnt there anymore.

Im not saying its a good thing or a bad thing, its just how it is. I just dont know how anyone can play a pure dps class anymore though in small group play when a tank brings everything they do to the table AND cant be killed. Makes the choice of playing dps a silly one.
#10Liquid BikePosted 10/7/2012 5:46:24 PM
DKs aren't overpowered in raids. Especially given how vengance scales.

Pve is balanced around raids not 5 mans I can't speak for pvp.