This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blood DKs

#11Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 5:47:09 PM
Liquid Bike posted...
DKs aren't overpowered in raids. Especially given how vengance scales.

Pve is balanced around raids not 5 mans I can't speak for pvp.

STOP MAKING SENSE.
#12Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 5:48:44 PM
It depends on the fight if they are overpowered in raids or not. It wont be long until most tanks figure out ways to take advantage of vengeance in most raid fights to triple everyones damage. Because vengeance isnt broken at all.
#13Lightning BoltPosted 10/7/2012 5:48:46 PM
Makes the choice of playing dps a silly one.

So I take it you feel raids should stack tanks instead of dps, yes?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#14Liquid BikePosted 10/7/2012 5:48:54 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Shannon Spencer Fox posted...
I must have missed the point where tanks also having good DPS is somehow a bad thing.

Its a bad thing because when you are given the choice of having high dps and no survivability or high dps and being immortal its really a no brainer. DPS are supposed to fit into a niche, which is to do the groups damage. That niche isnt there anymore.

Im not saying its a good thing or a bad thing, its just how it is. I just dont know how anyone can play a pure dps class anymore though when a tank brings everything they do to the table AND cant be killed. Makes the choice of playing dps a silly one.

Yet there is still a shortage of tanks. Although I find that dps queues have improved. Perhaps that was Blizzards intention.
#15Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 5:51:40 PM(edited)
Not talking about raids as a whole, until tanks start taking more advantage of high vengeance fights, im talking about everything else which makes up the majority of the game. People spend a miniscule amount of time in raids compared to every other group activity.
#16MarikhenPosted 10/7/2012 6:18:29 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Not talking about raids as a whole, until tanks start taking more advantage of high vengeance fights, im talking about everything else which makes up the majority of the game.

Oh, you're talking about the parts of the game where Blizzard has more or less said, "We don't give a rat's ass about balance. If something is out of kilter because of end-cap raiding balance tweaks then the subscribers have to just suck it up." and related comments?

Yeah...
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#17Right_Chus_1Posted 10/7/2012 6:29:37 PM
Its safe to say its blatently obvious to everyone aside from a handful of people that they dont care about anything outside of raiding at level cap. Not sure what your point is.
#18ShadowlessOnePosted 10/7/2012 6:32:25 PM
Anybody else not really enjoying Blood Dk's this xpac?
Also anyone else notice aggro issues?? especially on the guardians fight. I have a fury warrior and a combat rogue bursting for 100k+ dps and I'm finding it extreme work to keep aggro.
#19scarecrowsPosted 10/7/2012 7:38:25 PM
Oh no things are dying fast waaaaah. If you're another pvp whiner there is the door. Go play a pvp game, this game isn't for you.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#20Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 9:07:59 PM
ShadowlessOne posted...
Anybody else not really enjoying Blood Dk's this xpac?
Also anyone else notice aggro issues?? especially on the guardians fight. I have a fury warrior and a combat rogue bursting for 100k+ dps and I'm finding it extreme work to keep aggro.

Maybe you should stop stacking Mastery like it's 4.3 still.

Your attacks are most likely not hitting.