This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a clicker or keybinder?

#1n0matterPosted 10/7/2012 5:25:44 PM
What's your play style, clicking or keybinding? - Results (309 votes)
I click--always have and always will.
15.53% (48 votes)
Keybind! It's far superior to clicking.
38.19% (118 votes)
I do a little of both, depending on the class I'm playing/situation.
45.63% (141 votes)
I only keybind when I pvp. Otherwise, it's clicking.
0.32% (1 votes)
I only click when I pvp. Otherwise, it'd keybinding.
0.32% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Figured I'd post this since it's such a hot topic/debate as to efficiency. And since clickers are generally looked down upon for some reason. I personally click when I pve and keybind for pvp. Yep, I switch-hit. Clicking feels much more natural to me when I'm just playing solo but I recognize the quick movement restrictions for pvp when clicking. What about you?
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#2Cahill99Posted 10/7/2012 5:27:11 PM
I keybind my rotation when DPSing and Tanking and click all situational spells that are only used at necessary times.
---
R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
#3Sir WillPosted 10/7/2012 5:27:21 PM
I use keys for main abilities and generally click long cooldowns and more situational stuff, unless I find I start using it a lot in a situation.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/7/2012 5:29:10 PM
I will only click when I can use two spells at once and don't feel like playing Twister on my keyboard.
#5ViolentAbacusPosted 10/7/2012 5:38:40 PM(edited)
I click.. Mainly because I don't know how to work the macro thing and keybind thing, and am too lazy to figure out how, and because it doesn't really matter for how little I play this game.

EDIT:::: I guess I would click most everything. I only use the keyboard with the 1-7 numbers, since their within easy reach of my middle and index finger.
---
http://fairywing-rpg.com/forums/forum.php
#6Lightning BoltPosted 10/7/2012 5:30:22 PM
I keybind everything I use in battle.
Crap like hearthstone and mounts I just click.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7XerxesTheWizardPosted 10/7/2012 5:50:49 PM
I keybind my main abilities, mounts, professions, and hearth stone. My CDs are clicked. I'm aware that this is a bad way of going about things, but meh.
---
I don't smooth talk. I talk.
#8DeviousLightPosted 10/7/2012 5:58:03 PM
Keybind everything except.... my mount button
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
#9SteamsterPosted 10/7/2012 6:19:56 PM
100% key binds when it matters.

Only thing I'll click is the professions I've put on my hot bar and what I consider combat irrelevant skills (out of combat rez, lock picking, mage table, etc).
#10Little ZardarPosted 10/7/2012 6:25:00 PM
most major abilities are keybound, stuff you only get to use once in a fight I might not have keybound and just click it (bloodlust)

stuff you do out of combat is clicked
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI