The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you a clicker or keybinder?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are you a clicker or keybinder?
3 years ago#1
What's your play style, clicking or keybinding? - Results (309 votes)
I click--always have and always will.
15.53% (48 votes)
Keybind! It's far superior to clicking.
38.19% (118 votes)
I do a little of both, depending on the class I'm playing/situation.
45.63% (141 votes)
I only keybind when I pvp. Otherwise, it's clicking.
0.32% (1 votes)
I only click when I pvp. Otherwise, it'd keybinding.
0.32% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Figured I'd post this since it's such a hot topic/debate as to efficiency. And since clickers are generally looked down upon for some reason. I personally click when I pve and keybind for pvp. Yep, I switch-hit. Clicking feels much more natural to me when I'm just playing solo but I recognize the quick movement restrictions for pvp when clicking. What about you?
---
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
3 years ago#2
I keybind my rotation when DPSing and Tanking and click all situational spells that are only used at necessary times.
---
R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
3 years ago#3
I use keys for main abilities and generally click long cooldowns and more situational stuff, unless I find I start using it a lot in a situation.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
3 years ago#4
I will only click when I can use two spells at once and don't feel like playing Twister on my keyboard.
3 years ago#5
I click.. Mainly because I don't know how to work the macro thing and keybind thing, and am too lazy to figure out how, and because it doesn't really matter for how little I play this game.

EDIT:::: I guess I would click most everything. I only use the keyboard with the 1-7 numbers, since their within easy reach of my middle and index finger.
---
http://fairywing-rpg.com/forums/forum.php
(edited by ViolentAbacus)
3 years ago#6
I keybind everything I use in battle.
Crap like hearthstone and mounts I just click.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#7
I keybind my main abilities, mounts, professions, and hearth stone. My CDs are clicked. I'm aware that this is a bad way of going about things, but meh.
---
I don't smooth talk. I talk.
3 years ago#8
Keybind everything except.... my mount button
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.
3 years ago#9
100% key binds when it matters.

Only thing I'll click is the professions I've put on my hot bar and what I consider combat irrelevant skills (out of combat rez, lock picking, mage table, etc).
3 years ago#10
most major abilities are keybound, stuff you only get to use once in a fight I might not have keybound and just click it (bloodlust)

stuff you do out of combat is clicked
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Are you a clicker or keybinder?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived