This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ok so theres no corpse flying in Pandaria

#11rapacioushoboPosted 10/8/2012 9:49:14 AM
DarkBunnyz posted...
Have you tried not dying? I have yet to die since the expansion and I'm almost done gearing from heroics.

That's nice. Enjoy your impending death.
---
i5 3570k | Asrock b75 pro3 |9800 gt | 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz | Antec 620W | 1 TB HDD | Cooler Master elite 431+
#12CynghaneddPosted 10/8/2012 9:52:20 AM
if you get hit by bananarang you are bad
---
Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.
#13silentzedPosted 10/8/2012 10:01:33 AM
Little Zardar posted...
so if you're somewhere you can only access via flying mount you better be careful as f***.

tried to solo some rare monkey and ate a banana to the face, then was forced to take a rez sickness. this game is so f***ing hardcore now.

Reminds me back in BC where there was no corpse flying. You had to be extra careful in many locations >.<

Part of me is like, "Well, things are so easy now, so I can appreciate being punished with Rez sickness for dying when I really shouldn't be. Stop being dumb.".
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#14ArmoredCore123Posted 10/8/2012 10:15:26 AM
Elaeus posted...
UnboundAbyss posted...
DarkBunnyz posted...
Have you tried not dying? I have yet to die since the expansion and I'm almost done gearing from heroics.

oh look! we've got a BA over here!

You are the reason why trolls like the guy you quoted do what they do.

sorry, a response does not mean a troll is successful

sorry
---
im only provencial because i got in trouble for posting topless picture because i guess i look like a lady? but im not -LobsterJelly
#1569skitzo69Posted 10/8/2012 10:15:42 AM
Major Nanners. Yes you fight him on a clifftop and hes got elites all around him.
#16SteamsterPosted 10/8/2012 11:34:05 AM
ArmoredCore123 posted...
Elaeus posted...
UnboundAbyss posted...
DarkBunnyz posted...

oh look! we've got a BA over here!

You are the reason why trolls like the guy you quoted do what they do.

sorry, a response does not mean a troll is successful

sorry

Technically it usually does. Trolls are just out for attention, so responses are attention, and attention is success to them and.... well... Yeah.
#17Little Zardar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:47:47 AM
Elaeus posted...
lol@ getting killed by a lv87 rare hozen.

mine was lv91 and had a move where he threw a banana and it circled around him. i got hit twice in about a second and it chunked me for 300k. as a melee, i found it extremely rude
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI
#18Ness0123456789Posted 10/8/2012 12:12:39 PM
Arjunta posted...
kingdrake2 posted...
probably not till 4.1 :(. this is annoying it is taking longer to retrieve a corpse.

4.1? To the Delorian cave! Or the Tardis corner!

Wait, the Delorian gets a cave, but the Tardis only gets a corner?

That don't sit well with me.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#19ElaeusPosted 10/8/2012 2:44:34 PM
Little Zardar posted...
Elaeus posted...

mine was lv91 and had a move where he threw a banana and it circled around him. i got hit twice in about a second and it chunked me for 300k. as a melee, i found it extremely rude

Yeah I can understand your pain, especially as I think you still play a rogue. I was laughing at my guild friend.

Those lv90-91 rares (especially the pandaren ones) are serious butt holes for melee with that spin kick crap.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#20silentzedPosted 10/8/2012 3:05:56 PM
Little Zardar posted...
Elaeus posted...

You have probably overcome your issue, but the easiest way I have found to deal with him is to pull him through the gap in his elites to the water. The water is shallow, so it won't catch you and slow you down. Sidestep the bananarang and keep your Recup up. Keep your stun ready to stop him during Going Ape.

As for the Pandaren Monk Rares, run away during spinning crane kick (they even sometimes bug out and don't move at all during it. The trick is to stay right at the edge of it without getting hit and immediately run back in so you don't get Chi Bursted. Make sure to interrupt the heal. Even in decent gear, you should be able to solo them without much issue 'unless' you make a mistake. The melee does hurt, but between bandages and your recup, you should be able to make it out alive.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm