This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

F***ing Wintergrasp!!!

#11pikpikcarrotmonPosted 10/8/2012 11:06:12 AM
I've completely skipped Archaeology in Northrend and half of the Dalaran fishing dailies because of this nonsense. If you just get one inch too close, you immediately dismount and plummet to your death, and the worst part is it's always in some weird mountain range. I had to resurrect at the spirit healer last time because it was impossible to get to my corpse since it dropped me in a Dragonblight graveyard.
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
#12VanillaXpCPosted 10/8/2012 11:07:31 AM
Quote:Protip: Don't fly over Wintergrasp unless you're an Engineer, Paladin, Mage, Priest, or Warrior. Not sure who else can handle that...

Also, this topic made me realize that Monks should be able to double jump.

@Lightning Bolt

Monks zen flight is like Druids flight form, you can cast it in air and mount from it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#13SteamsterPosted 10/8/2012 11:32:33 AM
I just take a flight path and do something else for a few moments while I travel.
#14Hikaru_IrvingPosted 10/8/2012 3:18:00 PM
GodSpark127 posted...
I hate this damn place so much. It used to be fun, but now it's only purpose is to troll people who do Dalaran dailies. Herp derp your flying mount goes poof. Enjoy falling to your death sucker.

The No-Fly Zone warning needs to last longer, it friggin zaps your mount before you can even turn around. It's so damn annoying (and expensive with lvl 90 gear).

I know the feel of the SUDDENLY NO MOUNTS xD

Me: Lalalala, hunting for chilled meats for a cooking daily.
*flies by Wintergrasp border*
*suddenly, dismount!*
*flung into the mountainside, almost dies but still alive*
Me: Welllll, good thing Trolls have that Regeneration racial.
---
Because when I logged off, the last thing I heard was a creepy sounding "I LIED"~Blaze
#15bdavis93Posted 10/8/2012 3:59:33 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Lightning Bolt posted...
Protip: Don't fly over Wintergrasp unless you're an Engineer, Paladin, Mage, Priest, or Warrior. Not sure who else can handle that...

Demo Locks can with the meteor glyph

Demo Locks can without the meteor glyph, and without the fall damage.
#16SulticunePosted 10/8/2012 4:09:33 PM
Or you could just fly at a lower altitude?

Taking a FP was a good suggestion, too. They seem to have fixed the bugs/disconnecting while alt-tabbed out on a FP.
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#17Nomadic ViewPosted 10/8/2012 5:28:13 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Protip: Don't fly over Wintergrasp unless you're an Engineer, Paladin, Mage, Priest, or Warrior. Not sure who else can handle that...

Goblin anything.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}