This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brewfest

#1XbjXPosted 10/8/2012 6:12:46 AM
I am just returning to WoW after a Cata Hiatus. Level 85 right now and one of my favorite things before leaving was doing the METAs during Holidays. If I start today do I have a good chance of being able to do the Brewfest Meta? I am about halfway to 86 and I may play 2 hours a night this week if lucky.
---
PSN: Bojangles1986 Xbox: DaddyBoJangles
I fight today so that we may know tomorrow.
#2MegaSlushPosted 10/8/2012 6:16:11 AM
I don't think Brewfest has any meta achievements..
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#3Lightning BoltPosted 10/8/2012 6:20:04 AM
Yes it does.
And it used to take a full year to do.

If you start now, I doubt you'll be able to get enough tokens to buy everything you need to buy. Sorry, better luck next year.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4XbjX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:21:10 AM
^ The Meta for the What a long strange trip or whatever its called. You get the Brew Master title for doing it. One of the achievements is to join the brew of the month of club and its required for the META you need 220 tokens didn't know if starting today if I could amass that many. Also curious if hitting level 89 by Sunday night is doable at my little bit of playing time.
---
#5XbjX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:22:33 AM
I thought so too about the tokens but was reading they changed it this year and you only need to join the club for 220 tokens not buy all the clothes and stuff that takes 550 tokens.
---
#6Lightning BoltPosted 10/8/2012 6:28:59 AM
Oh really? If they've changed it then I'm afraid I wouldn't know. I got it done ages ago.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7Commander-GreePosted 10/8/2012 7:51:09 AM
I think you could definitely get enough tokens with the first day quests and then efficient keg run dailies after that. But I don't know if you'll be able to get to 89 by Saturday with your limited playtime, and you need to be 89 to que for Coren.
#8MitzeIpikPosted 10/8/2012 8:05:51 AM
Have a Mage friend handy, buy the clothes, use them, return them before the timers up
---
This is the Internet, you have the right to spout any idiot nonsense and insults you want. Thankfully, I have the ability to block these idiots.
#9XbjX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:48:28 AM
Thanks for the info everyone.
---