The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blizzard: We didn't like to force people to grind rep for shoulder/helm enchants

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 10/9/2012 5:11:25 AM
... So we're gonna force people to grind rep to be able to buy VP gear instead.

Flawless logic.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2Orestes417Posted 10/9/2012 5:20:25 AM
VP gear isn't at all necessary to progression. It's just an option for those who'd prefer not to LFR or raid regularly. The annoying part is the gating on the crafting recipes
---
All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them
#3KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:33:32 AM
Orestes417 posted...
VP gear isn't at all necessary to progression. It's just an option for those who'd prefer not to LFR or raid regularly. The annoying part is the gating on the crafting recipes

It's almost impossible to get fully heroic geared.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#4gazimonPosted 10/9/2012 5:42:17 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Lies, my drood is missing only two pieces, and only because I'm not running the dungeons until i get my achievements in the others.
---
-Can you take off the top screen of the DS without actually breaking the DS and destroying the warranty? - Pacman_89
#5Cookie BagPosted 10/9/2012 5:47:50 AM
I though i put you in my ignore list after your repeated trolling in GW2 forums, i guess you just troll wherever the sun shines.
---
People abusing the poll system with stupid polls is going out of control.
Please stop posting stupid polls.
#6Orestes417Posted 10/9/2012 5:49:54 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

I was fully heroic geared by the third day of the expac. At this point I'm wearing 5 crafted epics and looking forward to some brain damage in LFR before main raid tonight.
---
All your questions can be answered, if that is what you want. But once you learn your answers, you can never unlearn them
#7KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 5:53:08 AM
I've done 35 heroic runs on my paladin and even with the two Brewfest trinkets, and the epic sword from one of the first two instances (in heroix mode), I'm still at ilvl 454.
---
#8AceronPosted 10/9/2012 6:43:37 AM
gazimon posted...
KarmicDragon1 posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Lies, my drood is missing only two pieces, and only because I'm not running the dungeons until i get my achievements in the others.

Lies, my priest has been running 6 heroics a day and I'm still missing 9 pieces.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#9redundanciesPosted 10/9/2012 6:59:02 AM
Aceron posted...
Lies, my priest has been running 6 heroics a day and I'm still missing 9 pieces.

Your priest not being fully geared is not evidence of it being "impossible" to gear up.

For the record, my guardian druid has a 464 item level as of this morning, thanks to a tier piece dropping off Anger and brewfest trinkets from Coren. I only have two sub-463 pieces, my rings are the justice point ones.
#10c0sa n0straPosted 10/9/2012 7:01:25 AM
Got 468 on my lock, but due to me being a human, wich lets me buy the shado'pan cloak already, having engineering goggles, a brewfest trinket, and tier gloves from the Sha.