This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Scenario quests

#1lunajennyPosted 10/9/2012 8:54:55 AM
Can anyone tell me where to get the scenario quests? I've already found 2:

[The Funky Monkey Brew] started at Nayelli Lagoon, Krasarang Wilds, for Unga Ingoo

[The Arena of Annihilation] started at Temple of the White Tiger, Kun Lai Summit, for Arena of Annihilation

There are 5 more including A Brewing Storm, Brewmoon's Festival, Crypt of Forgotten Kings, Greenstone Village and Theramore's Fall which presumably have quests associated with them as well...
#2NtheRiddlePosted 10/9/2012 9:18:59 AM(edited)
The quest givers are generally in the area said scenario takes place in, or atleast the greenstone vil and the brewmoon ones are...

Edit brewing storm one is too...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"Man.. bald chicks are so rude, Gah!" - Foamy
#3lunajenny(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 9:21:15 AM
Then can you tell me where they are located please? I know where Theramore is located and I've already found Arena of Annihilation and Unga Ingoo but I don't know where the others are
#4jackalx747Posted 10/9/2012 10:48:24 AM
wait you mean all the quests arent in the scenarios? O.o (have only done arena one, which had the quest inside, and theramore)
---
I don't care if you came from a 3rd world country, fleeing persecution and poverty to get onto gameFAQs. I'm still going to insult your English. -HECTOROCKS
#5NtheRiddlePosted 10/9/2012 10:56:40 AM(edited)
When I say in the general area I mean not in the scenario itself but out in Pandaria where they take place. The Brewmoon Npc is in the first town you come across when you enter Kun-Lai. The other two I mentioned are in the jade forest the rest I assume are where the scenario happens... with that said go fly around looking for "!" or look it up...
---
.....umm .....yeah
#6WinabePosted 10/9/2012 12:34:55 PM
NtheRiddle posted...
When I say in the general area I mean not in the scenario itself but out in Pandaria where they take place. The Brewmoon Npc is in the first town you come across when you enter Kun-Lai. The other two I mentioned are in the jade forest the rest I assume are where the scenario happens... with that said go fly around looking for "!" or look it up...

I think hes here specifically so he DOESN'T have to fly around an entire continent looking for a !. which is a ridiculous thing to have to do. As for looking it up, ive been looking for an hour and haven't found anyplace that lists this info either. At least not in such a way that someone who has no idea what the quests are called can find them. Ive found 3 so far, ill do my best to post here when I get home as to where those locations are. Maby anyone who has found others can provide those.
#7nuke2099Posted 10/9/2012 12:36:59 PM
Do the quests give anything apart from gold?
---
GT: Nuke2099
#8NtheRiddlePosted 10/9/2012 12:53:28 PM
nuke2099 posted...
Do the quests give anything apart from gold?

The three that I've found only gave gold, which is why I stopped looking further into it, the only one that seemed worth it was the one given inside the arena for a 450 weapon, which I immediately replaced after getting into H's.
---
.....umm .....yeah
#9WinabePosted 10/10/2012 6:13:34 PM
kun-lai kicker
blanche's boomer brew
and funky monky brew

thats the 3 i found, you can look them up by name now at least. Only give gold tho, on a side note, is all of these beer based?