This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT we mimmick trade chat

#61silentzedPosted 10/11/2012 2:19:53 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
Kamiccolokuetan posted...
3+3+3+3+3x0 = 0

Now that you post this, I`m always surprised at the quantity of people that don`t know in what order they have to solve that...I mean, that`s truly something they teach in elementary school.

/headdesk
/fisthead
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#62SolKarellenPosted 10/11/2012 2:19:54 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
3+3+3+3+3x0 = 0

Now that you post this, I`m always surprised at the quantity of people that don`t know in what order they have to solve that...I mean, that`s truly something they teach in elementary school.

Please excuse my dear aunt Sally.
---
"There'd come a time when life'd pull us apart. S'not a reason to avoid people."
#63AssultTankPosted 10/11/2012 2:32:57 PM
LFM ICC 25H achievement run pst w/ completed achievement and ilevel. 460 ilevel req.
---
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
#64RaiziellPosted 10/11/2012 2:44:32 PM
Konai_Obscura posted...
/Dyes hair pink
/Fixes shirt to show cleavage
/Starts doing some part-time modelling

I see what you did there. Even though she can be annoying, I would SO hit that.
#65Tactician_LordPosted 10/11/2012 2:50:09 PM
silentzed posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
3+3+3+3+3x0 = 0

/headdesk
/fisthead

Sigh...

My post was not saying or implying that he didn`t knew how to solve the problem...my post was speaking of the people that when they see what he wrote, actually argue that it`s correct. >_>

I shouldn`t need to explain myself, it was quite clear what I meant...sigh, it`s just the internet being stupid...it`s just the internet.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#66AssultTankPosted 10/11/2012 3:02:58 PM
LFM ICC 25H achievement run pst w/ completed achievement and ilevel. 460 ilevel req.
---
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
#67no1oblivionfanPosted 10/11/2012 3:06:56 PM
Hikaru_Irving posted...
*obnoxious advertisement for a "super hardcore" guild that only wants vanilla players and no "wrath or cata babies", for which you need to fill out and send an application*

>_>

*Pretentious advertisement for a "Wannabe hardcore" guild that wants "Exceptional" players (even though the guild is ranked 50000) for our 1/8 heroic DS progress, "Please make an app that we copied from the better guild on the server, so we don't look as bad as we are"

Both are truly as bad as each other.
---
^The PvE Guy^
Steam: An_Orang3e
#68AssultTankPosted 10/11/2012 3:10:42 PM
---
---
#69dakotah1978Posted 10/11/2012 3:42:05 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
silentzed posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
3+3+3+3+3x0 = 0

/headdesk
/fisthead

Sigh...

My post was not saying or implying that he didn`t knew how to solve the problem...my post was speaking of the people that when they see what he wrote, actually argue that it`s correct. >_>

I shouldn`t need to explain myself, it was quite clear what I meant...sigh, it`s just the internet being stupid...it`s just the internet.

I was wondering why they were getting after you about that post.
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#70Hikaru_IrvingPosted 10/11/2012 3:54:51 PM
no1oblivionfan posted...
Hikaru_Irving posted...
*obnoxious advertisement for a "super hardcore" guild that only wants vanilla players and no "wrath or cata babies", for which you need to fill out and send an application*

>_>

*Pretentious advertisement for a "Wannabe hardcore" guild that wants "Exceptional" players (even though the guild is ranked 50000) for our 1/8 heroic DS progress, "Please make an app that we copied from the better guild on the server, so we don't look as bad as we are"

Both are truly as bad as each other.

I laughed xD
---
Because when I logged off, the last thing I heard was a creepy sounding "I LIED"~Blaze