The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, we've had our honeymoon with Transmog. Restrictions off.

#1Leo0820Posted 10/10/2012 11:41:01 PM
We've now proven that the whole line about not wanting players to look silly is bollocks because players have found all kinds of ways to look silly with ridiculous transmogs. I think the restrictions need to go now so we can all look awesome all the time forever.

For example, I want Time Lord shoulders on my engineer. Problem: The engineer is a warrior and Time Lord is a cloth set. (Cloth gears work because wizards. **** if I know.) Also, white gear should be moggable. Because THEN all those useless vendors who sell boring looking gear with terrible armor/DPS and no stats would be useful again! Not many people would mog that stuff, but you know some would.

I still have a pair of Bashing Pauldrons on one of my old characters that'd sell for a pretty penny if they were moggable. I don't think you can get them anymore.

Also, while we're at it, can we get a series of back armor that looks like big ol' backpacks with bedrolls and stuff? I guess that'd clip with shields and back sheathed weapons, though. Oh well, TS.

And another thing! Standing with a staff or spear unsheathed should have you put the butt in the ground and hold it vertically.
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
#2Genocet_10-325Posted 10/11/2012 12:02:18 AM
Oh, how I'd love to xmog two thunderfuries or warglaives on my warrior :\
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
GameFAQs Member and RIer since 2003.
#3Glockass1Posted 10/11/2012 1:02:06 AM
Agree with TC. Legendaries shouldn't be transmoggable though.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#4ChronoAcePosted 10/11/2012 4:47:30 AM
Glockass1 posted...

Eh, why not? My Dragonwrath is completely useless atm collecting dust in my bank (no I am not going to lug it around and equip it every single time I want to mount up).

Not sure if they will let Plate transmog to Cloth and vice versa, but at least let us transmog any weapon type to any weapon type.
#5Wookie_Is_BackPosted 10/11/2012 4:54:34 AM
Glockass1 posted...

Right, because they're so hard to get and you're such a special snowflake for having them equipped when each and every one of them is useless at 90.
#6Glockass1Posted 10/11/2012 5:12:34 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Right, because they're so hard to get and you're such a special snowflake for having them equipped when each and every one of them is useless at 90.

I feel that they will lose their original value. I don't mind though. However, Gun --> Two Handed weapons shouldn't be doable for example.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7Nightbird_XPosted 10/11/2012 5:36:36 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Glockass1 posted...

I feel that they will lose their original value. I don't mind though. However, Gun --> Two Handed weapons shouldn't be doable for example.

Because the fact they are useless once a new expansion comes out didn't make them lose their original value?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#8HakPosted 10/11/2012 5:43:11 AM
I'm actually more curious if there's a technical limitation in place regarding Legendary transmogs. Transmog only allows items of the same types to take on appearances, so I'm curious if Legendary weapons have something coded that makes them unique and the database simply can't accept appending the appearance data.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#9Nomadic ViewPosted 10/11/2012 5:57:33 AM
I think hats should be cross moggable. The rest of the gear should remain locked into its specific category. Warriors wearing robes is just ridiculous.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#10Bard of DorArPosted 10/11/2012 6:03:42 AM
Because there are no plate robes... Oh wait. :)
---
The only True Sovereign is Reason.