The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alliance Hate, Pro Horde

#1Terribletruth69Posted 10/11/2012 6:35:56 AM
Why all the "alliance sucks" and "horde is best"? What's so bad about the alliance? Personally, I only play ally because all my friends/money is on alliance. And I can't deal with the Orc/Undead/Troll extreme back hunch so I'd have all Tauren/Blood Elves :P. And I'm not a fan of Org.

So why does everyone like horde?

*Note: This is not an anti horde post or an alliance conversion post. Just curious.
#2RetributionV2Posted 10/11/2012 6:39:54 AM
Because the Alliance sucks and the Horde is the best, perhaps?
---
>2012
>Not using meme arrows
#3ShibutoPosted 10/11/2012 6:41:09 AM

---
I own all 3 systems therefore I am unbiased: 360 > PS3 >> Wii -Bill Gates Son
#4HellsControllerPosted 10/11/2012 6:45:19 AM
RetributionV2 posted...

Yep. The answer is that simple tc.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#5UmuruPosted 10/11/2012 7:04:34 AM(edited)
Herd mentality, I'd imagine. The loudest guy said "FOR THE HORDE!" and everyone else followed.

I've heard people say Alliance are boring and Horde are original in terms of races... but really, monsters that are misunderstood aren't all that original. If they were giant amorphic beings that did whatever they pleased and changed sides all the time then they might have a point. Of course, that may have already been done somewhere else.

That said, Alliance guy here. :)
#6HellsControllerPosted 10/11/2012 7:10:31 AM
Umuru posted...
Herd mentality, I'd imagine. The loudest guy said "FOR THE HORDE!" and everyone else followed.

I've heard people say Alliance are boring and Horde are original in terms of races... but really, monsters that are misunderstood aren't all that original. If they were giant amorphic beings that did whatever they pleased and changed sides all the time then they might have a point. Of course, that may have already been done somewhere else.

That said, Alliance guy here. :)

The Alliance also has guys like him.
So that's another reason.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7Servant_of_OwlsPosted 10/11/2012 7:13:25 AM
Obviously you should rate the factions based on which side's Moonkin looks better.

Antlers > bull horns
#8VelociswaggerPosted 10/11/2012 7:13:47 AM
RetributionV2 posted...
#9Lightning BoltPosted 10/11/2012 7:14:45 AM
RetributionV2 posted...

---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#10TaaronPosted 10/11/2012 7:36:53 AM
My guess is the "I am right and you are wrong" mentality I often see on gamefaqs. For whatever reason people pick and like the horde, therefore the alliance sucks.

Personally I am more of a alliance player myself and prefer the alliance over the horde, but I do have a few horde characters as well. I just personally prefer the more human-like races over the more monster-like races you get with the horde. That and I also like Stormwind much better than the horde citys.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.