This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alliance Hate, Pro Horde

#61angrywalrus13Posted 10/11/2012 3:59:58 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
Man, I don't know if that even counts when all three of you all love your Undead and Blood Elves.

Da hell are Belves about?
Undead and Troll are god tier though.

Yes.
Man, I need to get going on my troll monk already.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#62SimplyQuidPosted 10/11/2012 4:05:55 PM
Terribletruth69 posted...
Why all the "alliance sucks" and "horde is best"? What's so bad about the alliance? Personally, I only play ally because all my friends/money is on alliance. And I can't deal with the Orc/Undead/Troll extreme back hunch so I'd have all Tauren/Blood Elves :P. And I'm not a fan of Org.

So why does everyone like horde?

*Note: This is not an anti horde post or an alliance conversion post. Just curious.

Goblin, Pandaren, Female troll and female orc. Plenty of options pal.
#63Little ZardarPosted 10/11/2012 4:08:27 PM
Blizzard has been scratching the balls of the Horde since like Cataclysm. It's only natural for people to flock to the side having their balls scratched. I mean who doesn't like having their balls scratched?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI
#64angrywalrus13Posted 10/11/2012 4:28:29 PM
I need 'em polished, not scratched.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#65HellsControllerPosted 10/11/2012 4:30:04 PM
Little Zardar posted...
Blizzard has been scratching the balls of the Horde since like Cataclysm. It's only natural for people to flock to the side having their balls scratched. I mean who doesn't like having their balls scratched?

Remember vanilla?
Or how about the Alliance pretty much winning ICC.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#66Little ZardarPosted 10/11/2012 4:42:41 PM
HellsController posted...
Little Zardar posted...

Remember vanilla?
Or how about the Alliance pretty much winning ICC.

Blizzard has been scratching the balls of the Horde since like Cataclysm.
Blizzard scratching the balls of the Horde since like Cataclysm.
Blizzard balls of the Horde since like Cataclysm.
Blizzard Cataclysm.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roughtzsCDI
#67angrywalrus13Posted 10/11/2012 4:43:51 PM
catascratchem
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#68EpicKingdom_Posted 10/11/2012 4:58:44 PM
In the end, the entire WoW life depends on the Horde & it's actions. No horde, no game.
---
I agree but I don't agree on your multiple troll topics. Therefor I am neutral.
#69UhhPosted 10/11/2012 11:06:55 PM
Little Zardar posted...

A suitable sentiment for this number of post.
---
Imagine a world without review scores.
#70SabramPosted 10/11/2012 11:42:23 PM
SongstressCela posted...
Lmao. So much horde butthurt.

Guys you live in f***ing tents, straw huts, and dirt buildings that only started getting some steel reinforcement after the worst Warchief in history showed up. You're uncivilized. Deal with it.

And lol @ UGLY IS SUBJECTIVE!!!111!

I don't want to meet the person that seriously thinks orcs and trolls get them all hot and bothered.

I personally find female orcs (with the right face) very attractive, and until pandas came out they were the best looking race to me. Belfs look good in the conventional sense, but they're far too thin and twiggy to actually be attractive to me.

Human females look good as well, but honestly, humans are boring. Nelfs annoy the crap out of me, dwarves are stereotypical, Gnomes look flat out stupid (their women look like children).

Plus you have to support the underdogs in most things, and because of how Warcraft 1 and 2 went, the orcs / horde were definitely the underdogs.

As far as living in tents, straw huts, and dirt buildings, I'm guessing you've never even been to Silvermoon, or Undercity, Hell Undercity was originally an Alliance city, and that you're calling a mud village?

Yeah I'll admit Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff aren't the best looking towns in the game, but two of your races don't even have their own homes. The Worgen are shacking up with the Nelfs (Who live in a damn TREE) and the Gnomes are STILL stuck with the dwarves. The only city the Alliance could even brag about is Stormwind, and to be honest, Silvermoon still looks better.

Ever since the end of Warcraft 2, when the orcs started to come out from the influance of the demon blood, they basically just wanted left alone (aside from some clans that didn't join the Horde under Thrall) Yet the alliance kept pursuing them to kill them off in a genocidal rage.

Alliance sucks, Horde is better.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram