The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Healing as a priest

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Healing as a priest
3 years ago#1
Only been playing shadow spec since I started again for MoP, just wondering what healing spec is better for priests right now.
3 years ago#2
Shadow.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/SpVUU.jpg
3 years ago#3
BobTDonut posted...
Shadow.

Unfortunately this isn't very far off...
3 years ago#4
Holy.....Paladin
3 years ago#5
don't worry the healing specs will get buffed soon. everyone knows they are underpowered right now and blizzard will fix it
3 years ago#6
x_stevey_x posted...
don't worry the healing specs will get buffed soon. everyone knows they are underpowered right now and blizzard will fix it

Except ghostcrawler basically said he thinks they are fine on twitter mot too long ago.
3 years ago#7
thelastmohigan posted...
x_stevey_x posted...

Except ghostcrawler basically said he thinks they are fine on twitter mot too long ago.

i've never seen a spec so unanimously agreed upon being useless though as disc right now so even with that statement i find it hard to believe that it would be buffed a little soon
3 years ago#8
Disc is pretty bad ATM, Holy can work but you've really got to have your **** in order.
---
Hit me up on Steam: ehusfelt
BioStar Z77 | i5-2500k | HIS HD 7850 | Samsung 120GB SSD | Antec 900
3 years ago#9
It makes me so sad to see the state of healing priests right now...

We can do heroics, we can do normal raids, we can do a lot of stuff. It's not like we are saying we can't even play the game. It's just kind of hard to handle needing to always play at the top of our game just to match a holy paladin playing one handed and watching netflix at the same time :(.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Healing as a priest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived