The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Curious about returning...Question about PvP.

#1GurwainPosted 10/11/2012 3:49:44 PM
The one thing that annoyed me about PvP, mainly BGs or 2v2/3v3, was that Healing classes really dominated and made a majority of matches stalemates, e.g I hit for 10k, but they can use their smallest heal to heal for 12k. And things like Mortal Strike or Wound Poison were nerfed to the point where it was a pointless debuff. (Think it was like 5% Healing reduction)

Has this changed in MoP? Is PvP more balanced in the aspect of Heal spams?

Cheers for any input.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#2beatlessbobbyPosted 10/11/2012 6:37:56 PM
heals are still amazing but there are so many stuns in this game that a minor amount off CC coordination will defeat them.
---
****YOUR AD HERE CALL 1-800-555-9090*********
#3Coop14Posted 10/11/2012 6:38:58 PM
Unless you get 5+ people. You will not be able to kill a Disc Priest, or a Mistweaver.

All the other healer classes are pretty easy to take out.
---
On the WoW board today, Coop14 becomes the most desired male on the board in the span of a single day. -
Wyrmwarrior5
#4ChocoboMog123Posted 10/11/2012 6:54:57 PM
I had no problem with healers in Wrath.
I had no problem with healers in Cata.
I have no problems with healers in MoP.

Line up CC, use CD's, don't play like an idiot.

Meanwhile, 200k damage in a global is far more common than it should be. If anything, every healer should be given a 100k bubble on a 10 second CD just to balance the game against BM and Arms (other specs have stupid burst, too, like Destro and Ele, but those have mechanics that hold back that burst).

If you're playing Healer/DPS in 2's, you deserve all the grief that you have coming. If you're having problems with healers in 3's, you need to l2play.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif