This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

With this expansion, so far the consensus is...

#21pikpikcarrotmonPosted 10/12/2012 3:47:39 PM
My problem with daily quests isn't the concept - logging in to do something every day - it's the implementation, which is logging in to do the same thing every day. They do change it up a little bit, but each hub seems to cycle through two or three different sets of quests, and that still winds up with us doing the same things over and over. For the daily quest system to shine, IMO, it needs to be different on a much larger scale. There should be two weeks or more of different quests, randomly generating each two weeks so it's not even the same order. It's way more effort to work through, and I'm not sure it's worth the time on their part, but that's the only way I can see dailies working properly.
---
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide.
#22ghettoraider81Posted 10/12/2012 4:01:23 PM
Patrick52Willis posted...
BobTDonut posted...
The funny part about the dailies is that once your character is exalted with the various factions, you only need to do 45 dailies a week, which ends up to only be 6-7 dailies a day, or one quest hub for most. It only feels like a grind at first because we are all still hitting exalted on our mains. Afterwords, your daily upkeep for charms is less than an hour a day.

.......ummm because people don't have work/school/ect... and can dedicate an hour of every day to WoW.

Ummmmm just because they are dailies doesn't mean you HAVE to do them everyday.
---
Win, lose, or tie Oakland Raiders til I die! WHY'S THE RUM GONE!
S.M.O.K.E my anti sXe
#23OmniNakagoPosted 10/12/2012 5:44:44 PM
Time will tell. Everyone forgets that Cataclysm started strong, but really floundered on the content patches.
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#24toolittletimePosted 10/12/2012 5:50:08 PM
I love everything except the daily quest grind.
Some of the dailies are just not appropriate, they seem to take far too long.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#25functionzer0Posted 10/12/2012 5:53:54 PM
Elaeus posted...
I loved Cata. Only bad players that couldn't clear heroic modes even with massive nerfs felt bad and "hated" it.

Yeah, except almost every bad still cleared heroics.
---
Dasher? That's a stupid name, my name is Marmaduke.
#26FireKatKidPosted 10/12/2012 8:30:28 PM
OmniNakago posted...
Time will tell. Everyone forgets that Cataclysm started strong, but really floundered on the content patches.

They dropped the ball.
A LOT. Like the whole Neptulon storyline. Massive facepalm. The expansion hell bent on bringing the elemental planes into the storyline.... neglected an elemental plane that has an "oh crap, we have to go save it's ruler" storyline.

Surely the Twilight's Hammer won't do anything bad with Neptulon in their possession.
#27ElaeusPosted 10/13/2012 9:44:16 AM
functionzer0 posted...
Elaeus posted...
I loved Cata. Only bad players that couldn't clear heroic modes even with massive nerfs felt bad and "hated" it.

Yeah, except almost every bad still cleared heroics.

Yeah, tell that to the % of the heroic modes cleared of t11hc when it was current. ^^
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#28mavlokPosted 10/13/2012 12:23:12 PM
Okay-ish, not that impressive.
---
'Life is a crap sandwich; the more bread you get the less crap you have to eat.'
#29CronoFrankPosted 10/13/2012 2:11:31 PM
Wow : Wow.
BC : Wow.
WoTLK : Wow
Cata : meh...
Pandaria : Wow.

New continent ftw !
---
"Sorry Rex, the Ark is full :(" - Noah