This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is there seriously no Profession Trainer NPC in the wandering isle?

#1MarzPosted 10/12/2012 4:28:25 AM
it's weird, as a Pandaren I can't for the life of me find one, even with the find profession NPC on. the weird thing is that they have NPCs that sell mining picks, skinning knives, etc, and they even have copper veins I've seen.

I can't seem to find out info on this, except this:
http://www.how-to-warcraft.com/index.php/2012/09/25/pandaren-faq-frequently-asked-questions-about-leveling-a-panda-in-wow/

but it doesn't specify where.

any pandarens know?
---
~!
#2wyndmanPosted 10/12/2012 5:03:42 AM
Track them with your map, but, I think he is near the second tier of questing where the mailbox used to be the small town area where you kill the hozen.
---
In Loving Memory of Steve Irwin
RIP 9-4-06
#3Evolve26Posted 10/12/2012 5:26:17 AM
the prof trainer is located at the base of the temple of five elements infront of the inn
#4Neo_HeartlessPosted 10/12/2012 5:32:26 AM
As son as you get to the Temple of Five elements head south down the stairs. Profession trainer is at the bottom, along with the Vendor for tools.

Can I just say learn professions as soon as you can. Herbalism and mining especially the nodes respawned super fast. Skinning... well I'm not sure there's not many beasts apart from the foxes and tigers.
---
This is more intense than that time I forgot how to DO A BARREL ROLL!
Then I remembered to press Z or R twice.
#5Marz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 2:29:19 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
As son as you get to the Temple of Five elements head south down the stairs. Profession trainer is at the bottom, along with the Vendor for tools.

Can I just say learn professions as soon as you can. Herbalism and mining especially the nodes respawned super fast. Skinning... well I'm not sure there's not many beasts apart from the foxes and tigers.

yeah, that's why I wanted to figure out where the heck he was. I'll go check now.

i'm starting from absolute scratch, so I'm gonna grab 2 gathering profs as I'm broke.

can you track mining and herb nodes in tandem? or should I do skinning and something
---
~!
#6Marz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 2:38:48 PM
found him! damn he had a talk cursor rather than the train cursor, so I must have moused over him at an earlier point and missed it.

though no secondary profession teachings offered from him. I take it they're elsewhere as well, I try givin' it a look.
---
~!
#7Marz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 2:43:31 PM
I should also note, he does not show up on your minimap, even if you select to track the profession trainer.
---
~!