This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much Shado-Pan rep do you get from regular questing?

#1MarndosPosted 10/12/2012 6:53:26 AM
I'm at about 4000/6000 friendly but need to be honored to get the VP cloak. Is this about where I should be or did I miss some quests somewhere? I don't remember ever skipping any....
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#2BoogyyPosted 10/12/2012 7:01:35 AM
Sorry to break it to ya bud:

In order to achieve honored-exalted with august celestials and shado-pan (The repless JP gear) you have to achieve revered status with the Golden Lotus first.

This is assuming you don't snag the Hozen Peace Pipe from Scritch twice, a weekly cooldown I believe.

The unfortunate thing about GL rep is that it's reaaaaally slow to collect through dailies, so if you're wanting to increase rep constantly, you're going to have to spend a lot of time farming mobs for rep drops that are somewhat rare and inconsistent. Most people cba, but hey, better than nothing.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#3Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 7:05:44 AM
Great. With any luck I'll be raiding by the end of the year -_-

Most people cba, but hey, better than nothing.

cba?
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#4superhoffyPosted 10/12/2012 7:07:58 AM
just ignore rep, go raiding with 463 heroics
because this rep grind is just sick and worthless and dailies suck
#5Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 7:10:01 AM
superhoffy posted...
just ignore rep, go raiding with 463 heroics

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm trying to do (also why I said "with any luck" :P). I suppose I'll get something for 1250 VP to boost my item level since I really have nothing else to spend my VP on right now as it turns out.
---
#6BoogyyPosted 10/12/2012 7:10:25 AM
cba- Can't be asked.

Otherwise, don't want to spend so much time farming world mobs for little reward.

The dailies take around 30 minutes, just do it as a mini game-chore if you find yourself standing around in city. Either way, it isn't entirely mandatory to get it, running heroics for gear is just as viable for the first raid tier.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#7Moses_IncPosted 10/12/2012 7:14:11 AM
Boogyy posted...
cba- Can't be asked.

Can't be assed* Meaning you're lazy.

There is a website for you people that can't keep up with internet slang, it's called urban dictionary.
---
I've seen michael moses a bunch lately. He's a newblet that shows definite promise.~Kirbix
http://puu.sh/2G6G
#8pistachio2888Posted 10/12/2012 7:16:09 AM
hitting revered today i will let you know how much they offer
---
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
#9rareware101Posted 10/12/2012 7:19:48 AM
Moses_Inc posted...
Boogyy posted...
cba- Can't be asked.

Can't be assed* Meaning you're lazy.

There is a website for you people that can't keep up with internet slang, it's called urban dictionary.

Picky I know but it's 'can't be arsed' and is British rather than Internet slang ;)
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#10Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 7:25:19 AM
Is there any reason not to pick up any available VP gear as you go along? I'm early enough on where the only thing available to me is the amulet from Klaxxi. Unfortunately all of my lowest iLvl pieces of gear can only be upgraded via Shado-Pan VP gear and it's gonna be quite some time before that's available to me -_-
---