The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

HH boss still pretty easy?

#1wieheistduPosted 10/14/2012 7:13:31 PM
Didnt played the last few years and I remember you didnt have to be epic geared to beat him or barely hit the level cap and still steamroll him. I guess 89 the minimium to queue up for holiday boss event right?
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#2wieheistdu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 7:31:34 PM
Also, i dont remember but you dont need to do any pre-quests in order to fight HH right? I did all the quests during the event in order to get the achv from hallow's end. I think you can just Q up to fight the boss?
---
Xbox Live GT: Nebbycat2004
#3DawnshadowPosted 10/14/2012 7:32:42 PM
He won't be out until later this week.

Remember, though, that the holiday bosses will never be tuned for people in raid gear, simply because they're made so a group of 89s can win.

However, the Brewfest boss was rather vicious this year, because literally no one had gear. Even the 90s were pretty much in quest gear. People are in better gear now that LFR and heroics have been out for a while, but it'll still likely be harder than in years where people were in full raid gear.
---
'Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the Character Battle.' --MetroidSuperfan on GlaDOS' loss.
The Topic Killer since 2001
#4Ruvan22Posted 10/14/2012 8:54:18 PM
I think Coren's mechanics were made more difficult, as I don't remember the barrel stuns ever being this much of a problem.
#5KraidePosted 10/14/2012 9:29:19 PM
Honestly, Coren was always harder than HH. Historically, Coren Direbrew and (originally) Ahune the Frost Lord were the more difficult holiday bosses. The Crown Chemical dudes and Headless Horsemen have been easy since they were introduced. Omen was originally fairly tough, but Blizzard seems to have forgotten about him and haven't buffed him in years, so he's a pushover, and the Greench is an easy outdoor public boss, so those two are hardly worth registering in the holiday boss Richter scale.
---
"I am allowed double standards. You are not"
-my ex