This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Pandaria zone?

#11AtomicPenguin76Posted 10/22/2012 12:32:58 AM
Marndos posted...
I suppose the Mantid are a good enough reason to pick Dread Wastes. Most flavorful race in awhile...

Since the Qiraji at least, considering they're almost exactly the same.

Dread Wastes is terrible. I'm amazed anyone would pick that zone, the story line there is easily the worst in the expansion. If it's just for the sake of dark stories, Townlong is far better.
#12Typhlosion2002Posted 10/22/2012 12:37:25 AM
Valley of the Four Winds for me. Funny how initially I hated that zone the moment I get there (those bloody rabbits). Dread Wastes is my 2nd favorite, followed by Jade Forest.

TC, you forgot to put Vale of Eternal Blossom.
---
GrimmJow's #1 Fan!
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/948/dancingrimmjowip7.gif
#13Haley Joel OsmentPosted 10/22/2012 12:37:40 AM
They're all pretty bland and unremarkable to be honest. The actual questing may have improved, but Outland and Northrend are still leagues ahead of the Cata and MoP zones in terms of design.

---
I see dead people.
#14Naomi_Diamond(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 12:44:58 AM
Typhlosion2002 posted...
Valley of the Four Winds for me. Funny how initially I hated that zone the moment I get there (those bloody rabbits). Dread Wastes is my 2nd favorite, followed by Jade Forest.

TC, you forgot to put Vale of Eternal Blossom.

Oh, hey, I did.

I was thinking questing-wise when I made the topic. I guess it eluded me!
---
ziggie ziggie wop wop
#15IdTheDemonPosted 10/22/2012 8:08:43 AM
For lore, definitely Dread Wastes. When you reach Klaxxi exalted, you find out some interesting ****.

For purely questing, Kun Lai hands down.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#16angrywalrus13Posted 10/22/2012 8:36:40 AM
Jade Forest is probably my favorite zone ever. Dread Wastes has my favorite handful of quests though (plus the Klaxxi). ...However I also really liked the faction stories in Krasarang.

...I just picked Jade Forest since I like it most visually.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#17UnboundAbyssPosted 10/22/2012 8:47:29 AM
Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

also, that zone isn't in there poll, why?
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#18CI254Posted 10/22/2012 9:44:00 AM
I loved Dread Wastes simply because of the buff mechanic all the Paragons provided. I know so many people that never even realized they were there and went the entire zone without using a single one. And I'm even guilty of only using one, not realizing you could have two different kinds.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto
#19FlasbangsPosted 10/22/2012 9:47:15 AM
They're all pretty bland and unremarkable to be honest. The actual questing may have improved, but Outland and Northrend are still leagues ahead of the Cata and MoP zones in terms of design.

This
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOB-Z1xtpgw
#20angrywalrus13Posted 10/22/2012 9:50:34 AM
Outland and Northrend are still leagues ahead of the Cata and MoP zones in terms of design.

Northrend I'll consider a difference of taste (because it IS really well-designed), but haha no way to Outland.
---
Thomx
like tommicks