This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much different the Alliance leveling in Pandaria?

#1ElaeusPosted 10/25/2012 12:56:00 AM
I would like to level my Draenei paladin from 85 to see the Alliance content. Any recommendations for a questing path to see the Alliance things I miss as Horde and is there alot of differences in the whole?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2mistrfantasyPosted 10/25/2012 1:40:29 AM
it's the same w/ a few quest hub differences in Karasang, Jade, and Kun-lai. The most different is Jade Forest.
#3AmakusaPosted 10/25/2012 1:54:16 AM
Run through most of Jade Forest (the Pandaren quests are the same). Do Krasarang.

Everything else is the same.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#4MegaSlushPosted 10/25/2012 6:35:28 AM
While the plots are slightly different in Jade Forest, Krasarang Wilds and Kun-Lai Summit, they are, overall, very similar in terms of what you have to do.
But I'd say that you should at least check the first two. I never thought Kun-Lai was unique enough to warrant another try.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0903-2770-3378. Check profile for more.
R.O.B is married. He plugs his Memory Stick into a USB port every night. ~wizaro1
#5angrywalrus13Posted 10/25/2012 7:50:55 AM(edited)
Kun-Lai's not really different enough to try.

Krasarang has a neat/sad story on both sides. Likeable modern night elves (that aren't Thisalee Crow), whaaaat

Jade Forest is obvs the most different. At the least, get through it.
---
Thomx
like tommicks