This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: Pandaria has already gotten old.

#11Ness0123456789Posted 10/25/2012 4:49:39 AM
Morgasaurus posted...
Thank goodness I've always had absolutely no problem with dailies at all. I sort of enjoy them really (except maybe fatty goatsteak.) I used to do 25 dailies (almost) every day in BC, Wrath, and Cata. Now I can do even more.

I think my valor for this week is already over 500, and I haven't played today.

I've done Golden Lotus and Klaxxi each day with a Heroic and Scenario, and did the first half of LFR last night.

My VP is currently 510, like yours. In that time, it's taken me about an hour and a half in the morning to do the Dailies and my Dungeons, and another 45 minutes in the evening to do the Golden Lotus with my Girlfriend when she gets home.

So that's what, a little over two hours a day to get 500+ VP by Thursday? It's not hard or time consuming to cap your VP in MoP, especially no longer than it took to cap at the start of Cataclysm, which required you to clear a raid as well as do a Heroic every day.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#12Patrick52Willis(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2012 9:52:53 AM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Morgasaurus posted...
Thank goodness I've always had absolutely no problem with dailies at all. I sort of enjoy them really (except maybe fatty goatsteak.) I used to do 25 dailies (almost) every day in BC, Wrath, and Cata. Now I can do even more.

I think my valor for this week is already over 500, and I haven't played today.

I've done Golden Lotus and Klaxxi each day with a Heroic and Scenario, and did the first half of LFR last night.

My VP is currently 510, like yours. In that time, it's taken me about an hour and a half in the morning to do the Dailies and my Dungeons, and another 45 minutes in the evening to do the Golden Lotus with my Girlfriend when she gets home.

So that's what, a little over two hours a day to get 500+ VP by Thursday? It's not hard or time consuming to cap your VP in MoP, especially no longer than it took to cap at the start of Cataclysm, which required you to clear a raid as well as do a Heroic every day.

Good job not including how LFR usually takes about an hour+ just because of how horrible people are at it unless you're lucky and get a 2/3 group but then you need to reque to do the first half to stay competitive.
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#13Viper114Posted 10/25/2012 9:55:43 AM
Nah, it's fine. Having now finished most of the factions rep, I just mainly have Shado-Pan and AC to get Exalted with. So what I can do is I can do the daily stuff I need to do, then if I don't have a raid to do with the guild, I can either jump on an alt I'm playing alongside a friend, or I just play something else in the meantime.
---
"We are all legends...our only choice is how to end the tale."
#14MrBigJohnsonPosted 10/25/2012 10:12:44 AM
I only have to do the AC/Shado dailies on my warrior, But what i'm really dreading is the grind on my ench/tailor for the bag and high end enchant patterns. They need to give BoA tabards when you hit exalted and let you grind like in cata.
---
Even addiction has diminishing returns.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Marisette/advanced
#15Ubergeneral3Posted 10/25/2012 10:13:59 AM
dalies aren't as importents as people say. Raid finder drops as good stuff and by doing just enough to get your reroll tokens to get gear you will be fine.

If your one of the grind rep people their is still no reason to hit the dalies hard since you have all expansion to get exhalted with everyone.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#16metraloPosted 10/25/2012 10:19:00 AM
You don't have to do dailies.... I do like 4 a day because I know doing the same thing that much will tire me out.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9