This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best place to farm spirits of harmony?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best place to farm spirits of harmony?
3 years ago#1
Besides the place in valley with the hozen. It's always so packed on my server it's not worth it. I'm a warrior so I can handle a good amount of damage.
---
Formerly known as The_Great_Geno
GameFAQs Member and RIer since 2003.
3 years ago#2
Oh, I'll also be using a potion of luck. (basically MoPs potion of treasure finding)
---
3 years ago#3
s***, sorry for the triple post, but, I know you can farm them at halfhill. I already do this. I need more though, so I need to know the best place to kill things for mote drops.
---
3 years ago#4
get the lightning buff and kill fish for a few hours.
---
My music is a pillar upon which whole worlds have been built.
3 years ago#5
Aezur posted...
get the lightning buff and kill fish for a few hours.

...what?
---
3 years ago#6
I looked on wowhead once to find the best drop rate and they're all the same. Every pandaria mob is listed as 3%-14%. Since everything is the same I'd say find some weak mobs that you can tear through fast and respawn quickly. I've never found any area that seemed better than others.
3 years ago#7
Manie250 posted...
I looked on wowhead once to find the best drop rate and they're all the same. Every pandaria mob is listed as 3%-14%. Since everything is the same I'd say find some weak mobs that you can tear through fast and respawn quickly. I've never found any area that seemed better than others.

I know, I was more asking for an area with a high spawn rate where I can AoE gather a f***ton and bladestorm them all down.
---
3 years ago#8
The hozen where you do a lot of the farm dailies have those groups of 3-5 rock throwers, they spawn quickly, there's a lot of groups of them, and they're weak.

Happy hunting.
---
Official Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
3 years ago#9
Genocet_10-325 posted...
Besides the place in valley with the hozen. It's always so packed on my server it's not worth it. I'm a warrior so I can handle a good amount of damage.

Sabram posted...
The hozen where you do a lot of the farm dailies have those groups of 3-5 rock throwers, they spawn quickly, there's a lot of groups of them, and they're weak.

Happy hunting.

Reading is hard.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
3 years ago#10
There is a place over near the cloud serpent dailies...
On the southern end of the island there is a beach with fairly consistent respawns coming up out of the water. It's about 4 total spawns, but I was going on my mage the other day for about 10 minutes and got 10 motes. I was also able to pull 4 of them at a time with no issue.
---
We are atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further. -- Richard Dawkins
---
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Best place to farm spirits of harmony?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived