This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst Mists of Pandaria Daily Poll

#11Meganium7Posted 10/28/2012 8:14:24 PM
Guess I was lucky with the Cloud Serpents, never got any honey quests for them all the way to exalted.

Shackles for Klaxxi are worst for me.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDtm-y0mDY
#12NofoundationPosted 10/28/2012 9:04:32 PM
Write in: Whatever the Anglers quest is that makes you get 7 eels. It has taken me up to like 20 mins.
---
"An account created 7 years ago is my alt"-Warhammeronl speaking about DarkSoulPriest
#13Sir WillPosted 10/28/2012 9:35:25 PM
Got the bees once, not fun. The steaks are annoying cause it can take so long. I can't imagine on a pvp server (but then I can't imagine a lot of this game on a pvp server *shudder*). Haven't started dailies for the others yet.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#14MarndosPosted 10/28/2012 9:39:51 PM
Anyone not voting for The Bigger They Come... hasn't gotten to shado-pan dailies yet.

I mean, come on guys. The quest is bugged and nearly impossible to finish unless you try at like 5am when no one is playing. Fatty Goatsteak sucks too, but isn't quite as annoying because whereas Shado-Pan dailies are fairly important if you want to get some key gear upgrades and/or enchantments, the Fatty Goatsteak quest is just for cooking rewards.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#15Typhlosion2002Posted 10/28/2012 9:42:26 PM
It's a tie between Runes and Honeycombs for me. I'm not sure why but I don't hate Fatty Goatsteaks that much.
---
GrimmJow's #1 Fan!
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/948/dancingrimmjowip7.gif
#16That_70s_showPosted 10/28/2012 10:03:38 PM
Fatty Goatsteaks is terrible on my medium populated server. I can't imagine what it's like on a large or full server.
---
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/c442c93b394be8215222048f69951f16df643572674112783939fa1c5ce27e7d4g.jpg
#17Ruisu-XPosted 10/29/2012 12:27:28 AM
Killing the sprites in Mistfall Village because I do dailies in tank spec and it's impossible to mass pull them. One Shin Kick and they all scatter away.
---
Currently playing: Banjo-Tooie - N64 | Patapon 2 - PSP | Pokemon: Black Version - DS
#18Shoenin_KakashiPosted 10/29/2012 4:16:49 AM
The Bigger They Come to my mind is the worst I can think of. Only because there's so few and because they ALWAYS pat next to several other mobs.

But whatever the sprites in Mistfall, killing them and getting the booze, that is plain out the worst. **** those 2 quests, and **** blizzard for giving those little bastards a 10 second cd Stun that isnt affected by DR.
---
Oh SuperNiceDog's doing it again dude.
SuperNiceDog, you ain't no pimp dude
#19KhazarorPosted 10/29/2012 4:38:08 AM
Mostly the Shado-Pan ones, and the Tillers one where you have to kill those stags at Skyrange competing against lots of other people. I never got one kill and I am never doing the Tillers until next expansion.
---
Biscuit?
Sorry, they're mine!
#20The_EasterlingPosted 10/29/2012 4:47:38 AM
Shoenin_Kakashi posted...

...But whatever the sprites in Mistfall, killing them and getting the booze, that is plain out the worst. **** those 2 quests, and **** blizzard for giving those little bastards a 10 second cd Stun that isnt affected by DR.

I'm tempted to say anything involving the Shado-Pan, as those are just torture (especially if you're trying to do any of the achievements), but this quest. This one EFFING quest. No quest has ever made me rage harder.

They're just so...annoying. Everything about these beer sprites is designed to be a huge annoyance, from the frustrating shin kick stuns over and over, to the running away from you and throwing rocks, to the chain pulling - and they're even yellow! They're non-aggressive! THEY SHOULDN'T CHAIN PULL.

This is the absolute most annoying quest - no, enemy - that blizzard has ever created. I applaud them on the sheer annoyance of these wretched beasts.
---
After a couple expansions did I realize that WoW became a pie-eating contest where the reward was more pie, and that everyone had become fat as hell.
-Knucklez